Emojis are small cute icons that can be used in an infinite number of ways and can light up any conversation. Also, they are the best way to communicate these days. As everyone has started to think texting is getting boring and time-consuming. Emojis not only allow you to have fun while using it but also help you to convey your feelings to the opposite person. As emojis are not labeled, so their meaning is up to those who use them. This makes the conversation even more interactive. And thanks to numerous emoji Apps because of them texting isn’t boring anymore.
There are many different emojis and stickers available on Android and much more are frequently added. But if you still think that those aren’t enough. And you keep looking for more emojis for android text messaging. So look no more as here are 7 Best Emoji Apps For Android Users which will cater to all your needs and make the conversation interesting.
7 Best Emoji Apps For Android Users:
- Kika Keyboard 2020
- SwiftKey Keyboard
- Emoji keyboard
- Mirror Avatar Maker
- Emojidom stickers
- Big Emoji
- Elite Emoji
1. Kika Keyboard 2020
This is the best-ranked emoji keyboard on the Play Store as the user experience is very smooth and it provides lots of different emojis to choose from. You can select and share a wide range of emojis, stickers, and GIFs on the social network. This app makes the conversation interesting by using different emojis and stickers available in it. Apart from having all the standard keyboard features like prediction and auto-correct, it has over 100+ fancy keyboard themes, key sounds, language options, and fonts among others to suit your style. There are also many new emojis for text messaging added in this app like a middle finger, unicorn, taco, etc.
- Personalize keyboard color, font, keypress sound
- Resize keypad with one-handed mode
- Smart auto-correction & word prediction
- Send stickers/clip art and GIFs on any social Apps
- Innovative emoji prediction with emoji dictionary
2. SwiftKey Keyboard
Swiftkey is one of the best emoji apps for android. It is a keyboard with an inbuilt plugin for emoji which will suggest an emoji for you as you write any word or phrase. It uses Artificial Intelligence that automatically learns your writing style including the emoji you use, the words you use frequently and how you like to type. As it adapts to you and your writing style, Autocorrect and predictive text actually works for you.
There are tons of emojis which you can use for every occasion. It will suggest you an emoji when you write a word or a phrase. It will show you a pizza emoji when you actually type pizza. This is fun when you can actually see an emoji while typing.
- Use your personalized keyboard to type and send emoji
- Spell checker and auto-text with A.I.-powered predictions
- Customize your keyboard size and layout
- Keyboard supports over 300 languages
- Browse the GIF keyboard to select the best GIF
If you are tired of using your smartphone with its original keyboard than you can give a try to Gboard. It is a keyboard from Google which is fast and fun to use. The app has gesture typing, voice typing, word suggestions, and most importantly hundreds of emojis. Along with emojis, Gboard also provides with cool stickers and hilarious GIF’s. Also, the emoji search on Gboard is much quicker and convenient.
You can download this app for free from the google play store and share GIFs for the perfect reaction.
- Easily dictate text on the go
- Press the G to search and share anything from Google
- Search and share GIFs
- Translate as you type in the keyboard
- Write in cursive and printed letters
Unlike other Apps, Bitmoji App allows you to create your own emoji. If you are a Gboard (Keyboard App by Google) user then you can send this bitmojis to your friends directly from the Gboard App. You can also customize the avatar to look like yourself. The best part about this app is that it provides a lot of options for personalization. With this app, you can simply create an avatar of yourself and convene various comics, GIFs, expressions, and reactions that use this avatar. Moreover, you can customize your Bitmoji stickers and dress them in various outfits.
Download this app and create countless stickers with different postures and expressions.
- Create an expressive cartoon avatar
- Choose from a huge library of sticker
- Use Bitmoji in Snapchat and wherever else you chat
- Create innumerable stickers with different postures
- Provides options to customize your Bitmoji stickers
Facemoji is an Android keyboard that will surely make your conversations more interactive and interesting. As the app has 3600+ Emoji, emoticons, GIFs, and stickers that will suit your every mood and feeling. Also, it has a feature of ’emoji prediction’ and ’emoji combo’ which are both cool and fascinating to use. And the best part, you can even turn your face into an emoji. So never end the search for a good and unique emoji with the Facemoji keyboard.
- You can send emoji combos by long-pressing emojis
- You can use various text decorations
- Choose keyboard buttons, tapping effects, and music
- Choose from numerous themes to decorate your keyboard
- Type faster with smooth gesture typing
6. Emoji Keyboard
Emoji Keyboard as the name suggests has cute emoticons, GIFs, and stickers. It has over 1,600+ emojis that you can easily send to anyone you want. Also, the app will help you to type your next emoji with its emoji prediction feature. So that you don’t waste your time in finding the right emoji for the right moment. So choose from a wide set of emojis, stickers, and GIFs to never make your chats dull.
- Comes with 1000+ Emoji Keyboard themes
- Supports 150+ languages
- Comes with 150+ Emoji keyboard layouts
- Create custom keyboard themes by choosing your own photos
- Resize keypad to one-handed mode
Textra is a super fast and customizable keyboard that comes with a bunch of great features. Which includes their diversity of emoji options. It has 2000+ Android, Twitter, Emoji One and iOS-style emojis that are perfect for every device. So pick the one which ideally suits your device and your choice. The app offers options such as emojis, picture sending options, message time delay, share a contact, gift and many more. The best part about this app is that you can change the SMS font without enacting the system fonts.
Download Textra SMS as all the features are absolutely free, however, it does offer in-app purchases.
- Customize your preferred theme & bubble colors
- Comes with 180+ material design theme
- Get all the latest style emojis
- All Textra features are absolutely free
- Fully compatible with Pushbullet, MightyText, Android Wear and Android Auto
8. Mirror Avatar Maker
‘Mirror Avatar Maker’ helps you to create personalized and customized avatars and the same can be sent to any social media network. You can create your personal text for stickers and send a custom smiley with Mirror smart emojis keyboard. The app keeps on adding new popular meme stickers every week and allows you to choose from a wide variety of emojis. You can customize your own personal emoji by adding facial features, accessories, and hairstyles.
Moreover, the app offers more than 1500 personal stickers which include memoji, gifs for texting, memes, face emoji, animated emojis for Android, stickers for Whatsapp, stickers for messages.
- Choose from 1500+ memes, stickers and emojis
- Share emoji meme sticker, bitmoji or gif on any social network
- Send your face emoji to any messenger
- Create your personal text for sticker
- Add face features, accessories, and hairstyles
9. Emojidom stickers
Emojidom stickers offer hundreds of stickers that can be directly sent to WhatsApp. With this app, you can add stickers to WhatsApp that will, later on, appear on the in the panel i.e. after the clock and star icons. Moreover, your friends can save the stickers that you send to them. The app also keeps on adding WhatsApp stickers regularly and that is what makes this app even more perfect. Also, if you delete a particular sticker by mistake, you can add such a category again from the Emojidom app.
Download ‘Emojidom stickers’ as it equips some of the best stickers. However, it does offer in-app purchases.
- High resolution of images
- Send directly to WhatsApp with one tap
- Large choice of funny stickers for WhatsApp
- Comes with 7000+ fun stickers
- Save the stickers for WhatsApp
10. Big Emoji
‘Big Emoji’ offers its users more than 5000 emojis from the Unicode. This app is compatible with almost every major instant messaging apps like WhatsApp, Messenger, and many more. You can also customize your own background colors and adapt to your skin color. The app will give you access to all standard emojis categories. Moreover, if you want to make use of more such stickers, you can avail the same by downloading the packages that the app offers. The best part is that all these packages come in HD quality and can be added directly as stickers in WhatsApp.
Download this game if you haven’t already as it is one of the best apps that you can use.
- Customize your own background colors
- You can also adapt to your skin color
- Send on many social chat apps
- Very easy to use
- Give you access to all standard emojis categories
11. Elite Emoji
‘Elite Emoji’ will be the best if you are looking for an emoji app that will help you to express emotions and ideas in your chat conversations. You can make use of over 2000 exclusive high definition emojis and stickers. With the help of this app, you can send emojis with a single touch in WhatsApp or Messenger. The app also suggests you emoji and captions according to your personality traits
Download this app and get access to a huge selection of gifs and create your own animated images.
- 2000 exclusive high definition emoji and stickers
- Get access to a huge selection of GIFS
- Discover witty message suggestions
- Send them with a single touch in WhatsApp or Messenger
- Special emoji selection for Christmas and New Year’s greetings
What is the best free Emoji app for Android?
Kika Keyboard 2020 is one of the best Emoji apps that is available for all Android users. The app comes with over 3000 different types of emojis, stickers, themes, Gifs and much more that can be used in various messaging apps.
Can I make my own emoji?
You can make use of the above mentioned Emoji apps to create your own emoji. They are very easy to use and comes with a simple user interface.
Where can I download free Emojis?
You can make use of the above-mentioned emoji apps to download free Emojis.
Are Google Emojis free?
Google released some images under an Apache 2.0 license thereby making them free for commercial use.
Which Emoji app is best for iPhone?
Moji Maker is the best Emoji app for iPhone users as you can make use of a limitless number of emojis. You can even share your own created emojis.
Does Bitmoji read your texts?
No, Bitmoji can’t read your texts as is not a typical keyboard. With the help of Bitmoji, you can customize the avatar to look like yourself.
This was our list of the Best Emoji Apps For Android Users. It is important to note that not every app comes with emoji support and it is always suitable to have an emoji supported keyboard app. The above mentioned Emoji Apps can be downloaded for free from the google play store. All these apps have a satisfactory rating on the Google Play Store. Moreover, these apps give their users access to a huge selection of gifs and even allows them to create their own animated images.
If you found this article informative, then don’t forget to share it with your friends. Also, feel free to comment down below if you have any doubts related to this article.
- 7 Best Face Filter Apps Like Snapchat for Android
- 7 Best Launcher Apps For Android
- 7 Best Clean up Apps for Android