Social media has created a world of its own where people share their feelings, trips, and other things with their friends/followers.
One of the things that many have noticed over the years is the various acronyms/abbreviations popping up.
You might already know that BS stands for bullshit, IRL for real life, and many more.
Some abbreviations need to be specified as they could overlap with others.
When posting on social media, we tend to use many acronyms that not everyone might be aware of.
This article deals with one such acronym – ISO. So, scroll below to know what it means if you want to use it on Facebook.
RELATED | WYO Meaning in Text; How to use it in a sentence?
What Does ISO Mean On Facebook
The meaning of an acronym/abbreviation depends on the context.
If you use ISO on Facebook, it means “in search of.”
Using ISO on a photographer’s page has something to do with a camera’s film speed; ‘ISO’ in terms of a computer means an optical disk image file.
ISO also stands for International Organization for Standardization.
You see, an acronym can mean various things when it comes to its context.
Apart from Facebook, ISO is also used frequently on Craigslist, Instagram, Twitter, and other classifieds noting sites. This is done by users who have an interest in acquiring something.
It could be anything – a second-hand phone, a toaster, a computer system program, etc.
Person ‘A’ can make a post on a Facebook group stating, “Just lost my phone.! ISO inexpensive, second-hand phones.”
What slang are words trending?
Slangs to use in 2022:
- Dope – Cool or awesome.
- GOAT – “Greatest of All Time”
- Gucci – Good, excellent, or going well.
- Lit – Amazing, cool, or exciting.
- NBD – No Big Deal.
- OMG – An abbreviation for “Oh my gosh” or “Oh my God.”
- Salty – Bitter, angry, agitated.
- Sic/Sick – Cool or sweet.
- Snatched – Looks good, perfect, or fashionable; the new “on fleek.”
What are the Gen-Z slangs?
- Bougie / Boujee – Someone with expensive, lavish taste.
- Bread – Money.
- Flex – To show off your possessions.
- Guap – A ridiculous amount of money.
- Drip – Someone is wearing expensive items.
Now that you know what ISO means on Facebook use it when you really need it.
ISO (in search of) also means WTB (want to buy) and LTB (looking to buy).
YOU MIGHT LIKE