Nature is everywhere – it is full of pleasant surprises. Those engaged in the activities of nature photography will always have a variety of subjects and movements on their way.
Alongside providing endless opportunities to capture instances of nature, nature photography is kind of therapeutic too.
Just head out with your camera after a stressful week and capture the splendor of our magnificent natural environment, and perceive the stress winding away from you.
Nature Photography Quotes For Instagram
To put it in a nutshell, nature is a bliss. And for someone who is engaged in this exciting form of photography, you’ll never short fall of creativity ideas.
Well, whilst you enhance the horizon of your thinking through nature, let us acquaint you with some of the most innovative nature photography quotes that can be used on different social media platforms for a particular event.
Let’s have a look!
1. “How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains!” —John Muir.
2. “Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.” —Lao Tzu
3. “The goal of life is living in agreement with nature.” — Zeno
4. “The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.” ― Dorothea Lange
5. “The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration.” — Claude Monet
6. “Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. “Nature always wears the colors of the spirit.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. “One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.” ~William Shakespeare
9. “By discovering nature, you discover yourself.” — Maxime Lagacé
10. “Colors are the smiles of nature.”— Leigh Hunt
11. “Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer – and often the supreme disappointment.” ― Ansel Adams
12. “The Amen of nature is always a flower.” — Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
13. Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty if only we have the eyes to see them. — John Ruskin
14. “The painter constructs, the photographer discloses.” ― Susan Sontag
15. “Sunset is still my favorite color, and rainbow is second.” ― Mattie Stepanek
16. “Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second.” – Marc Riboud
17. “There are sunrise and sunset every single day, and they’re absolutely free. Don’t miss so many of them.” — Jo Walton
18. “Actually, it’s nature itself that creates the most beautiful pictures, I’m only choosing the perspective.” ― Katja Michael
19. “Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy.” — Isaac Newton
20. “Nature is beautiful in all its chaos. However, a nature photograph is beautiful only in the absence of chaos.” ― Mike MacDonald
21. “Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst.”― Henri Cartier-Bresson
22. “For in the true nature of things, if we rightly consider, every green tree is far more glorious than if it were made of gold and silver.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
23. “Choose only one master—nature.” — Rembrandt
24. “Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads.” ― Henry David Thoreau
25. “In all things of nature there is something marvelous.” — Aristotle
26. “Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second”. – Marc Riboud.
27. “Joy in looking and comprehending is nature’s most beautiful gift.” – Albert Einstein.
28. “A camera is just a medium to capture what you have in your vision, and vision is something that cannot be bought.” ― Neeraj Agnihotri
29. “Keep your love of nature, for that, is the true way to understand art more and more.” – Vincent Van Gogh
30. “The whole point of taking pictures is so that you don’t have to explain things with words.” ― Elliott Erwitt
31. “Climb up on some hill at sunrise. Everybody needs perspective once in a while, and you’ll find it there.” ~Robb Sagendorph
32. “There is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept.”― Ansel Adams
33. “The eye should learn to listen before it looks.” ― Robert Frank
34. “Smell the sea, and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly.” – Von Morrison
35. “The sky is the daily bread of the eyes.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
36. “Climb up on some hill at sunrise. Everybody needs perspective once in a while, and you’ll find it there.” ~Robb Sagendorph
37. “Nature never goes out of style.”~Anonymous
38. “If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, rejoice, for your soul is alive.” ― Eleanora Duse
39. “All good things are wild and free.” — Henry David Thoreau
40. “I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery — air, mountains, trees, people. I thought, ‘This is what it is to be happy.'” ― Sylvia Plath
41. “The Sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.” ― Jacques-Yves Cousteau
How do you caption a beautiful scenery?
You can always choose to use nature photography quotes as a part of describing a beautiful scenery for your Instagram posts.
What do you caption a nature post?
Nature photography quotes are never disappointing. They always go right with the gazing beauty of a particular nature scene.
So these were some of the most startling nature photography quotes that you can use for your Instagram posts.
Chase the fleeting wonders of nature, use inspirational and relatable nature photography quotes and let your followers pour in love to your posts!
Also, if you found this article useful, then do share it among your friends.