Social media has become slowly and steadily ingrained in our day to day life. With rising craze over these apps and to stay relevant, these apps have to keep on adding and making these social media sites much better and fun for you. And because of this Instagram is creating new and amazing features day by day, but the low side is there’s only so much you might know or understand. Many features like Video Calls, Polls and Nametags were added to the app. So it is now easier and also better experience for you. The most intriguing feature out of all others was the poll. Using the poll feature you can create much more interaction between you and your followers. If the new features are keeping you confused you have landed on the right article. In this post, we will be showing you how to make a Poll on Instagram.
[su_note note_color=”#f2f2f2″]Worth Reading: 6 Best Instagram Story Editor Apps For Android [/su_note]
How To Make A Poll On Instagram Story:
The poll feature can be only used by creating a new story, so you will have to make a new post for it.
- Create a story post: Take a photo that you might want to add a poll to, you can add any filters, texts, emojis or doodles to your story but make sure you save enough space to put in your poll.
- Add a Poll to your story post: To create a poll, tap on the sticker icon at the top of the story screen and select the poll sticker option. After this, an option to add your question and a Yes/No poll box will appear.
- Type in the question you want: Now you can add the question or text that you want to put in. You can ask anything that you want, as creative as you can get.
- Customize how people can respond to your question: You can customize the answers you want a poll on. They can be yes/no or any text option up to 26 characters, but you are limited to two response options.
- Place your poll: When you have finished with your poll ideas then tap on the checkmark or Done button in the top right corner of the screen. You can then easily place the poll anywhere on the screen and also can pinch on it to make it larger or smaller.
- Share your poll: Then you can add this story to your stories, then your viewers/followers who see or are scrolling through your stories will see the post and then can answer your poll.
- Monitor the results: To see all of your results, open up your stories and tap on the viewers listed at the bottom of the story post or swipe up to see the list.
Watch this Video to learn How To Make A Poll On Instagram:
Now that you know how to post a poll, you can use it for fun or get creative juices get going. There’s so much you can do with this feature. You can engage with your followers, you can get their opinions and also make them help you out in situations when you need a point of view. So just poll away. Also, it’s important to remember that these polls are just live for 24 hours and they will disappear after that and the analytics won’t appear then after the 24 hours are over.