How stunning and beautiful are those scenic shots that are recorded in slow motion? In movies and even in serials for showing the depth of a scene slow motion mode are usually common. Be it an intense fighting scene, a love scene, or even an emotional one! Slow motion shots are just everywhere! But there is one place where the slow-motion mode is not yet fully accepted. And that is in Android devices. Sounds funny right? That even though cameras on smartphones are becoming quite advanced. From taking a studio like light effects to DSLR like shallow depth-of-field, smartphone cameras can surely help you to take images like a professional one. But not all smartphones come with this amazing camera features. And on top of that slow-motion mode is sure far from a number of smartphone models.
[su_note note_color=”#f2f2f2″]Worth Reading: 5 Best Slow Motion Video Apps For Android [/su_note]
So, what to do if your inbuilt camera app doesn’t have a slow-motion video feature? Well, don’t throw your smartphone away for this very reason as there is a number of third-party slow motion video apps on the Google Play Store that will help you to take a perfect slow-motion video on your Android device! So, if you are interested in this feature, read on as we show you the steps on how to enable slow motion in any Android device.
How to enable slow motion in any Android device:
Well, even though there is a number of third-party apps that perform the very same function. We in this article have mentioned the steps for the Slow Motion Video FX application. As it is undoubtedly one of the best application for easily turning a normal video into a slow-motion one. Or even for creating a stunning slow motion video!
- Install and open the Slow Motion Video FX application from the Google Play Store.
- Once opened, you will get two options, Record movie or Choose a movie. In this step, you need to choose whether you want to record a new video or apply slow motion effect to an already existing video.
- If you clicked for the first option i.e “Record movie”, the camera of the application will get open. So, now to shoot the video in slow motion tap on the big red button which will be in the middle of the screen. And your recording will get started. Once you are done with your recording, tap on the “tick mark” option and wait a while till the video is being processed.
- Now comes the little tricky part, but don’t worry you will be fine. After your video is being processed you will then see the tutorial on how to make your normal video a slow-motion one. So, basically, the editing screen is divided into two parts by a faint line. There are two dots in the middle which mark the start and the end of your effect. You can slide the dots up and down to change the speed of the video. To enable slow-motion video, make sure that both the dots are below the partition line. The closer the dots are to the bottom, the slower will be the video. And vice versa, if the dots are moved up from the faint line, the video speed will get faster then the normal speed.
- Once you are done with your editing, tap on the green “Save” button from the upper right corner. And your video will get saved.
- But if you want to edit your already made video then click on the “Choose movie” option and select the video that you want to edit. Then just follow the same above steps and your new edited slow motion video will get ready.
That’s it, just with the above steps anyone can take a slow-motion video on their Android device without any hassle. And the best part of this application is that it not only enables you to directly capture a slow-motion video. But you can also edit an already made video with equal ease. Also, the controls of the application are very simple to use. Just control the speed of the video by lowering or highering the dots and you are good to go.
So, if this article helped you then do share it on social media with your friends. And also mention your views in the comment box down below.