Do you get a lot of Voicemails but are unable to check Voicemail on Android device? If so, then we might help you with the same.
A Voicemail is a system that allows users to exchange personal voice messages and process transactions for later playback. Accessing your voicemails through your smartphone can become a bit difficult if you currently opted for a new voicemail system. However, with correct guidance, you can easily get access to your voicemails on your Android device.
In this article, we’ve mentioned three ways through which you can easily check your voicemail on your Android device.
Check Voicemail on Android using phone’s dial pad
This is indeed the simplest way to check voicemail on Android device as all it asks is to use your phone’s dial pad.
- Open the Phone app.
- Access the dial pad at the bottom of the screen.
- Press and hold the 1 key.
- Enter the passcode to your voicemail account if prompted. You can now check your voicemail inbox.
Check Voicemail using Visual Voicemail
Before checking Voicemail using Visual Voicemail, you’ll have to enable it. (Applicable if your carrier supports Visual Voicemail). Moreover, it can be only enabled on Android devices using Android 6.0 or later.
Follow these steps to enable Visual Voicemail on your android device:
- Go to Settings > Apps > Visual Voicemail.
- Select Permissions in Visual Voicemail.
- Toggle the Phone setting to On.
- Now, manage your voicemail via Visual voicemail.
Once you’ve enabled it, you can use it. All you’ve to do is follow these three simple steps and you are good to go.
- Open the Phone app.
- Tap Visual Voicemail.
- Proceed to manage your voicemails.
Check Voicemail on the Internet
If you are a Verizon customer, then follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Verizon Call Assistant webpage
- Enter your username and password.
- Choose Calls and Messages from the left-hand tab once you have authorized Verizon
- Now, click on Voice Mails to access your messages.
Also, you can forward your voice messages to your email if you are an AT&T customer. All you have to do is download the AT&T Voicemail Viewer app on your smartphone.
How can I access my voicemail without an Android password?
Go to Settings -> My Device -> Call Settings -> Voicemail Settings -> tap the > icon and add a pause and your password to *86. This way you’ll never have to dial your password again.
Is your voicemail number the same as your phone number?
Your voicemail number could be different from your phone number depending on the equipment supplier.
So this is how you can check your voicemail on your Android device. The first alternative, however, is easy to use and takes only a matter of seconds to come into action. Also, if you face any sort of problem while using any of these alternatives, simply power your device off and try to reconnect to the network.
If you found this article useful then don’t forget to share it with your friends.