If you are a shark in the gaming world then it is nearly impossible that you haven’t dive in the world of PUBG. As Players Unknown’s Battlegrounds or popularly known as PUBG is a game which has taken the world on a storm immediately with its release. The reason behind this tremendous popularity is the very nature of the game. As PUBG has become one of the most competitive games released in recent times. And what most of the gamers see while investing in a game is to beat every player who is standing before their winning prize.
But if you are still scratching your head wondering what exactly is PUBG game then it is an online multiplayer game for both Android and iOS devices. As the game starts, around 100 players land on an isolated island and start their hunt for weapons, armor, and other such supplies. Which means it is a bit like Hunger Games where you start with nothing and later collect items as your search goes. The main motive of the game is to be the last man standing while battling with various problems.
So, if you are thinking this is it for the game, then there is certainly more. As unlike some other games, PUBG allows users to choose their name and appearance for the game itself. Because honestly who plays with their real names? And what if you have messed up your character’s look? Don’t worry there are some easy methods to undo your mistakes and this article will help you to do so.
How To Change Your Name In PUBG Mobile:
- To change your name in PUBG mobile first you need a “Name Change Card”.
- This item is available to all users who updated to version 0.4.
- If you haven’t collected this card, head over to “Events” and collect your update reward.
- Now, head over to “Inventory” from the bottom of your screen and open the “Box” item at the bottom.
- Use your “Name Change Card” present to make your desired changes.
Note: If you already used your Name Change Card that came with the 4.0 update then follow the below steps.
- Complete all levels up to Level 10.
- Collect your mission rewards for level 10.
- Use the card as mentioned in the above steps.
How To Change Your Appearance In PUBG Mobile:
Changing your appearance in PUBG is a lot easy than changing your name in the game. As Tencent Gaming knows that you’ll want to change up your look to keep things fresh with your game. However, changing your appearance has one catch and that is you first have to earn 3,000BP- one of the in-game currencies or loot- to be able to do it.
- First and foremost ensure that you have 3,000BP.
- Then open the home screen of the app (main menu) and select “Inventory”.
- After opening the inventory, you will get a “Rest Appearance” button right next to your character.
- This will provide you with all the options necessary for an appearance change. Make your changes if you have 3,000BP and hit “OK”.
So, with these simple steps, you can easily change your name and appearance in the PUBG Mobile. Let us know if this steps worked for you and stay tuned for more such updates.
- How To Get More Voice Commands In PUBG Mobile
- How To Play PUBG Mobile On PC
- 7 Best Games like PUBG for Android