Sharing videos or images on social networking sites has surely become a trend now. Everyone is putting their best foot forward to raise their upload game. But in this world where everyone is posting something or the other, how will you differentiate yourself? Simple, by adding a watermark to your creation. But if you are wondering what is the point of adding watermarks to your content? Then watermark makes your content unique from the lot and also protect you from copyright issues.
And this is most helpful during videos. As if you are an inspiring Youtuber or a photographer you know the importance of a good watermark. Because watermark makes the video more personalized and special. So, if you want to add watermark to your videos and make them more appealing then simply read the steps mentioned below.
How to add watermark to a video in Android:
- Install and open Video Watermark
- Select the video you want to add a watermark too.
- Once your video is selected tap on “Add Logo” from the bottom of the screen.
- Then you will get options to select the logo file from, such as your gallery, google photos, etc.
- Next, select the logo you want to add and in this part, you can resize or flip your logo if you want.
- Once it is complete you can now tap on the tick mark from the upper right corner.
- Next, you need to select the speed of your video whether high or slow. ( in slow the video size remains the same whereas in high speed the video size may increase).
- Tap on the option you want and then sit back and wait while your video gets loaded.
- Now you can save your video to the gallery or can share it directly to social media accounts.
Other Features of Video Watermark:
- Easy sharing to Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook etc.
- Ideal for adding a logo, watermark, and text to your images and Videos.
- Crop rotate and resize for photos.
- Crop your images without losing the resolution.
So, with the above steps, you can add watermark to your videos in your Android device with no hassle or extra work. As watermark surely has a number of benefits and one of the most important of them all is that it cuts down your competition. By making people easier to know the source of your video.
So, if you find this article helpful or interesting do like and mention your views in the comment box below.