Snapchat garnered a tremendous amount of fan base (mostly young people) in a comparatively short stretch of time.
The popular mobile messaging application is used to share photos, videos, text, and drawings to anyone who follows your Snapchat account. Within Snapchat, all your content is kept inherently private.
Also, once you view a snap, it will evaporate at the very moment and for stories, it runs for a span of 24 hours.
One of the most popular features introduced by Snapchat was the Spotlight feature which allowed users to earn money for real.
Spotlight is very similar to TikTok, the only difference is that the feature doesn’t let you comment on the videos of creators.
Spotlight has a dedicated tab of its own where the snaps surfaced are as long as up to 60 seconds.
You can post a viral video and post it to Spotlight and earn an opportunity to win a cash prize worth more than $1 million.
This is how you can create Spotlight snaps:
- Download the latest version of Snapchat on your device.
- Put the camera into selfie mode.
- Next, turn on or off flash by tapping on the Lightning bolt symbol, present on the top of the screen.
- Place your smartphone in the right place, tap and hold on to the Recording circle.
- Release it once you are done making the video.
- Now click on the Arrow on the bottom right of the screen.
- You will now see the option of Spotlight, clicking on it will submit your video.
How to submit a snap to Spotlight:
- Launch the Snapchat app on your phone.
- Now create a Snap.
- Select ‘Spotlight’ at the top of the ‘Send To’ screen.
- Tap the send button to submit.
Snapchat has introduced a new Spotlight feature which is allowing users an opportunity to earn real money.
Snaps that are posted to Spotlight may also appear in search results and Stories on or off Snapchat — now or in the future.
You can view your Favorites from the past 30 days by going to your Profile and tapping ‘My Spotlight Favorites.’
One of the most popular social media apps that has become tremendously popular in a very short space of time, especially with young people.
It is a mobile messaging application used to share photos, videos, text, and drawings. But unlike Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp, Snapchat messages disappear from the recipient’s phone after a few seconds.
METHOD 1: Download Snapchat Videos and Spotlight Online
Snapchat Video Download is an amazing online free & fast video downloader website where you can download Snapchat Video in mp4 format hassle-free.
- Copy the Snapchat video url link from the Snapchat app.
- Visit https://www.expertsphp.com/snapchat-video-downloader.html
- Next paste video URL link into input box of the online video downloader.
- Lastly, click the download button to save Snapchat video or photos.
- Likewise, you can also try using expertstool.com which is yet another amazing snapchat videos downloader tool for downloading Snapchat Videos and spotlights.
You can download Snapchat videos by following these simple steps:
- Copy Snapchat video URL
- Visit expertstool.com and paste the URL in the provided field.
- Click the “Download” button to Save Snapchat Video.
METHOD 2: Download Videos From Snapchat Using An App
SaveStory is an outstanding app that allows you to take screenshot & record screen anonymously.
You don’t need to register to use this app.
Also, there are no buying charges – just download the app and start downloading videos from Snapchat straight away.
Now that you know, downloading Snapchat videos and spotlight doesn’t incorporate complex steps, you can easily download them with the help of the above-listed tools.
Are you aware of any other apps that can help you download Snapchat videos and spotlights? Do let us know through the comment section below.