Millennials and Gen-Z are familiar with the word caption. It is a descriptive that accompanies a photo or video. I haven’t seen anyone upload photos without captions; they are that essential.
Captions are like accessories that go with your clothes; if you don’t write them, there is no harm done, but if you do, you might get more likes just for the sake of the caption.
Sometimes, we feel lazy or have a writer’s block; I know I do. So, if you feel beautiful but can’t type words for the caption, you can always get “influenced.” I have listed 50 cute captions for that cute pictures you took. So, let’s get to it.
50 Cute Captions For Pictures Of Yourself
1. Be a more of you, less of them.
2. Don’t be eye candy, be Soul Food.
3. Confidence level: Selfie with no Filter.
4. Less Perfection, more Authenticity.
5. Life is better when you’re laughing.
6. Clever as the devil and twice as pretty
7. Self love is the best love.
8. Born to stand out.
9. Throw sass around like confetti
10. Keep your heels, head, and standards high.
11. Smile, it confuses people.
12. Coffee and confidence.
13. Life imitates art.
14. The way you speak to yourself matters the most.
15. Make them stop and Stare.
16. Cinderella never asked for a prince.
17. Too glam to give a damn.
18. Confidence is all I see.
19. Smile a little more, regret a little less.
20. Words can’t bring me down.
21. We ain’t picture perfect but we worth the picture still.
22. Pathetic and aesthetic.
23. Sure, I do marathons. On Netflix.
24. I’m not lazy, I’m on energy-saving mode.
25. Life isn’t perfect…But my hair is!
26. Prioritise creating your dream life.
27. Exhale the bullshit.
28. Why chase you, when I am the catch!
29. A selfie once a day keeps the depression away.
30. Temptation isn’t sin.
31. I’m in the mood to dissolve in the sky.
32. No one is you. That’s your power!
33. If karma doesn’t hit you, I gladly will.
34. Some people grow up, I glow up.
35. Sunshine on my head.
36. Good things come to those who hustle.
37. Be self-starter.
38. You only live once.
39. Know yourself, know your worth.
40. Good boy or bad boy? You decide.
41. Don’t talk, just act. Don’t say, just show. Don’t promise, just prove.
42. Remember that broken crayons still color.
43. Don’t mind me. I’m just flexing.
44. Grow through what you go through.
45. Vanity is the new trend!
46. Be you, do you, for you.
47. You can’t airbrush personality.
48. Own what’s yours, or else others will try to.
49. Escape the ordinary.
50. Go wild for a while.
What is a caption?
A caption is a brief explanation goes with a poster, an illustration, or a video. It gives a deep insight
Why should I use captions?
Captions are meant to draw attention to something in the image that is not obvious, or simple make it more relevant. Captions may be a few words or several sentences.
How do you write a caption?
- Keep the following things in mind for writing captions –
- Paste the link at the end of the caption or in the comments
- Don’t use hashtags in it the text; use after it.
- Be grammatically correct.
- Make use of conversational language.
These are some 50 cute captions for pictures of yourself that you can use for photos on Instagram, Facebook, or even WhatsApp. Whenever I do, I prefer to write my own captions. So, you can try writing your own captions and if you aren’t sure about how grammatically accurate it is, you can use a free writing checker, such as Grammarly or ProWritingAid.
What do you do for your captions? How helpful were the captions in this article? Tell us in the comments below.