Nowadays people are shifting towards more advanced options for storing their data and files. As earlier physical storage devices ruled the technology world. But now with the number of developments in cloud storage, they have almost lost their shine. Physical storage devices such as hard disks, flash drives, etc are rather useful but not very convenient to carry. So now cloud storage has indeed become an attractive option for a number of users.
As the users can easily process and store their files on such cloud servers. And can also quickly backup or restore them for later use. So, if you are someone who has huge data stored on your Andoird devices and is in need of a smart solution. Then check out this 5 Best Cloud Storage Apps For Andoird who will help you in getting tons of free space.
5 Best Cloud Storage Apps For Android:
- Google Drive
- Microsoft OneDrive
- My Cloud
1. Google Drive
Google Drive is the official application from the Google service. It is fast, safe, and convenient to use. Once you store your data it gets backed up in the Drive so that you don’t lose any of your important files. Also, you can see your files offline and can easily share them in other folders. In addition, the app lets you scan paper documents with your device camera. So, safely store and access your files from anywhere with the Google Drive.
- Search for files by name and content.
- Easily share files and folders with others.
- Set access levels for who can view, comment or edit.
- Access pictures and videos from Google Photos.
Bring your files together in one central place and sync them across all your devices with the Dropbox app. With the app, you can even send large files to people who don’t have a Dropbox account. And in addition, it provides with a number of convenient features such as doc scanner, shared folders, offline access, and much more. The app offers a 30-day free trial and has an in-app purchase for Dropbox Plus which gives more storage and characteristics. So, sync, share and edit your files all with the Dropbox app.
- Work on files with others through shared folders.
- Comment on files to share feedback with your team.
- Use the document scanner to turn receipts, whiteboards, and notes into PDFs.
- Access files from anywhere.
3. Microsoft OneDrive
Microsoft OneDrive is an official application form Microsoft Corporation. And as the name suggests OneDrive, gives you one place for everything in your work and personal life. The app gives free online storage which easily lets you work in your Android devices for both personal and work files. Also, in addition, the app automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using camera backup. So, put everything in one place and work with ease with the Microsoft OneDrive app.
- Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
- Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
- Search for your files and folders.
- Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
Store all your photos, videos, documents, audio contacts, and messages in cloud storage with the JioCloud app. The app lets you do auto back up of your contents on cloud and instantly syncs your content across all your devices. So, that you can easily access your content from smartphones, computers, or even your TV using JioCloud app. In addition, you can also quickly share any content from JioCloud to your friends, even if they don’t have a JioCloud account. So, share, store, and access your back up files from anywhere with the JioCloud app.
- Auto backup.
- Flexibility to switch backup network.
- Cloud lets you create ‘Boards’ which are your shared albums
- Reliable free cloud.
5. My Cloud
Easily access and share your files with no hassle with the My Cloud app. The app automatically backs up photos, and videos to your personal cloud storage so that you never miss on any moment. Also, at the same time, it saves space in your Android device and can integrate with other cloud services.
- Access your files from anywhere.
- Automatically backs up photos and videos.
- Free space for yopur Android devices.