Sagoon app provides a platform which can be used for connecting, sharing as well as earning. It can be a combined alternative of Facebook and Snapchat as it consists of the features of both the platforms. If you love the features of Facebook and Snapchat, you will enjoy this app more.
Apart from these, there are many other options such as networking and shopping. Moreover, in the coming future, the app Sagoon app is going to allow its users to use social smart card and buying and sending gifts to the loved ones as well.
Sagoon- Connect, Share and Learn!
It seems that the focus of Sagoon app is providing a platform which will make your life untangled, to make you smart productive and connected. The app can currently be used only on Android but users can also login to it using their mobile website. It will occupy a size of 45MB of your phone memory which is comparatively amazing if compared to popular social media apps such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. as these occupy much more of space.
The Sagoon app can provide solutions to the multiple problems with a single platform such as setting reminders, sharing content, planning & scheduling, chatting and much more. Each app and product have some unique features and so does the Sagoon app. Let’s have a look at some of its amazing features!
If you go a few years back, you will remember that you needed a diary and a pen for setting reminders and at the end of the day you had to check whether the set tasks are achieved. But as the time passed and mobile phones became smart, all those tasks can be done using apps. Similarly, my day feature of Sagoon app can be used to smartly organize your schedules and reminders for your official as well as personal purpose.
It is an amazing way to share our mood and feelings which are dependent on time, situation, environment and various other factors. You can share your moods, thoughts, feelings or anything in anonymous as well as non-anonymous way. A maximum of 220 characters and up to 3 images can be shared in one story.
As the name suggests it lets you moods do the talking. In real life, it is not easy to express your real emotions in front of everyone but with this feature of Sagoon app, all those shackles of fear and anxiety can be broken. It is very easy to make your mood do the talking, using this feature. For an instance, if you are not well on any day, you can set the mood to sick and the connected people will be notified of the same via an SMS.
Pros And Cons of Using Sagoon App
- There are countless advantages of using this app but most useful are listed below:
- The most useful feature according to me is that if you want to share something which you want that should not be read by some people, can be done by this app.
- Another great benefit of using this app is not only will enjoy this app but you will earn some money in return for using it.
- Moreover, you can also hide your personal information from anyone, so your privacy is not at stake.
- Additionally, you will get a unique id which will protect you from any unwanted activities.
- There is a lot of scope for those people as well who are searching for jobs, as it will help you find jobs on my page of your profile
- Time-saving is another advantage of this app, unlike other chatting apps.
The list of advantages will go on and on and it is not possible to combine them all into a single list. However, most of the important benefits and features have been listed above.
The only disadvantage I have come across by using this app is that it cannot provide you a list of vendors for buying and sending gifts which I am sure that will be fixed in the near future.
- Shareit is the Latest Most Effective File Sharing App You Need
- 15 Unbelievable Things You Can Learn from the Internet