Are you Android user but biggest fan of Apple? Don’t worry; you can run an iOS app on your conventional Android device without root. There is some useful iOS emulator for Android phone which enables you to run the iOS application on your Android smartphone. With a proper iOS emulator, you can get any iOS apps on your Android mobile.
Apple OS is widely used and to access Apple apps your must need iOS devices like iPhone, iPad or Mac. But there are numbers of the user who are a diehard fan of Apple app and user interface but they don’t have iDevice, or they can’t afford it. But this iOS simulator you can fully feel your dream to use Apple app on your Android smartphone.
There are two iOS emulators, iEMU and Cider APK which open a gateway to get your favourite Apple app on Android device.
Features Of iOS Emulator For Android
- These emulators are free to use on all your Android devices
- Enables you to access the iOS application the same way an iDevice does.
- It gives iOS user experience touch on your Android device.
- Tried and tested for various applications
- Let check out how to get iOS apps on Android Device?
How to Get iOS Application on Android Phone?
Here we are going to explain two iOS emulators with step by step guide.
1. iEMU Emulator
iEMU emulator is one of the first choices to get Apple apps on Android device. The emulator is developed and tested by renowned Android experts. iEMU is the best emulator app that works parallel to any iPhone. This is a very simple application that not used huge space of your device. You may run .zip files without any dedicated applications.
Features of the iEMU app:
- You can enjoy all the features of the iOS device on your Android smartphone.
- You can run all your favourite iOS apps on your Android.
- There are no any hidden costs to use this emulator. So don’t worry.
- The app gives you a good experience on using iOS apps on any android phone.
How to download iEMU – iOS Emulator for Android?
- First, you need to download the iEMU application
- When downloading process finished, move the APK file to your Android device and install it
- This iEMU app will take around 61MB size in your application storage
- The APK will be installed on your android device with the name of padiod.
- Now just open this padiod app and start using your favourite iOS apps on your Android device.
- This padiod application of iEMU will only support .ipas & .zip files
2 Cider APK
Cider APK is one of the best iOS emulators for Android to install and use iOS application and games on the Android phone. Cider app is designed and developed by the students of Columbia university’s Department of Computer Science. The app is very simple and easy to use for any Android user. It’s free to use application, so you don’t need to worry about charges. Before downloading Cider APK, make sure your device has enough space.
Here is demo video for Cider APK
Once you complete the download process, install the app. To install the Cider APK you need to give permission to install on your Android device from Settings >> Security >> Enable the App installation from “Unknown Source”.
Now install the APK on your Android device to run the iOS application successfully. Now you can enjoy all your favourite iOS apps and games on your Android mobile without any hassle.
So here is best iOS emulator for Android which you can use to download and install the iOS application on Android smartphone. Now share this post on social media with your friends who are the lover of iOS apps but don’t have iDevice.
You Might like our recent posts:
- 5 Best News Apps for Android Smartphone Users
- 7 Best Scanner Apps for Android Phones 2017
- 8 Best Android Backup Apps
- 5 best karaoke Apps for Android 2017
If you liked this post, don’t forget to share it with your friends on Facebook and Twitter. Share your suggestions in the comment box.