Google Assistant has become the most favorite voice assistant because of its features. It’s not only user-friendly but also packed with functions that prove helpful in day to day usage. It gives other assistants a run for their money. Since its genesis, it has had major updates which improved its performance. There are a lot of tricks that make Google Assistant amazing, like linking your Spotify or saying short commands for opening apps and all that jazz.
Assistant supports over 30 languages and it keeps on adding them. While it may seem like a lot, what if you decide to converse with it in a different language? Perhaps, Hindi? Well, fret not as we’ll cover how to talk to Google Assistant in Hindi language in this tutorial. So, jump right in.
[su_button url=”https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.googleassistant” background=”#0091ea” color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ icon=”icon: download” icon_color=”#ffffff”]Download Google Assistant[/su_button]
How To Talk To Google Assistant In Hindi Language
- Open Google Assitant by long pressing your home button (Android 5.0+), use the voice command ‘Ok Google!’ or by clicking on the app icon.
- Click on the Explore button which will further expand into Explore page.
- Tap on your profile photo. You will see an extended menu.
- Click on Settings.
- You will see four different tabs. Click on Assistant.
- Tap on the very first option, Languages.
- You will see a list of languages the Google Assistant uses.
- Tap on Add a language.
- Go through the list to find Hindi, written as हिन्दी (भारत). Tap on it.
- Now you will see that हिन्दी (भारत) is one of Assistant’s languages.
- Now, start conversing with Google Assistant in Hindi.
- You can chat with the Assistant in any two languages as it has gained multilingual support.
You can ask Google Assistant to tell some jokes, ask about the weather, give you mindfulness tips, set an alarm, call your contacts, send a message or play a song. It can even identify a song if you say ‘What’s this song?’ In Google’s I/O 2019 keynote presentations, it was teased that Assistant will get more upgrades like Driving mode and faster response.