Note – The steps mentioned in this article is of the latest musical.ly update. Also, Musical.ly App Has Been Rebranded As Tik Tok.
Musical.ly is a video social networking app where users create short lip-syncing and dancing videos to popular tunes. Be it comedy, acting, tutorials or any other genre, people can get as creative as they want. And thanks to the new update of Musical.ly for bringing tons of different effects and filters which makes your video more eye-catchy and appealing.
But talking about the new update it has made the life of musers much difficult in terms of saving a video private. As earlier, it was far easy and convenient to just set a video private and save them locally. But now the video gets in the draft and doesn’t appear in your gallery making it more difficult to share them. Because honestly not every work is a masterpiece and you simply first need to save them in private before launching it to the public. As a true muser knows behind any creative musically is a good number of attempts.
Well, every problem comes with a solution and although the process of saving a video private is not like before. But this update brings so many cool features, so it is a win-win situation.
Following are the step-by-step instructions to save private Musical.ly videos to gallery:
- Make a musical.ly video and click on the tick mark in the right-hand side corner.
- Add effects, filters as per your preference.
- Then click on Next.
- Write a caption, add hashtags or simply add a friend.
- Click on “Who can see my video” and you will get two options.
- Select the private option and post it.
- After posting the video in private simply click on it and save it in your gallery.
And if you wish to post that private video on Musical.ly simply click on “Set video to public” and just like that your video will be uploaded without any loading.
- 5 Best Instagram Repost Apps for Android
- How To Save Other’s Tik Tok Videos In Gallery
- 5 Best Karaoke Apps for iOS devices (iPhone & iPad)