Google has been the go-to search options for billions of people. Be it how-tos, recipes or simple entertainment. With Google extending its branches with its apps, we can get a lot of things done. The most used Google function remains its search option. Billions of people search innumerable information on Google, that ‘Just Google it!’ has become a phrase. One such branch of search includes images. And thanks to the growing needs of people, Google long ago introduced a reverse search. It basically lets you search for an image giving another hundred results for the same image. So, this tutorial aims to teach you how to reverse image search on Android with four different methods.
How to Reverse Image Search on Android
Method 1: Using the Chrome Browser
- Open Chrome browser in your phone.
- Go to a website and click on any image.
- Tap and hold on the image until a new menu pops up.
- Click on Search Google for this image.
- Now, just observe the images.
Method 2: Google Images
- Open any browser of your choice.
- Click on the three dots > Desktop site.
- You are now viewing images.google.com in your browser.
- Click on the camera icon to upload a picture.
Method 3: TinEye Search
- Open a browser and go to tineye.com.
- Click on the left arrow (upload icon) next to the search box.
- Choose the camera icon to click a fresh pic or use an existing image.
- This might take a few seconds.
- After the picture is uploaded on the website, you’ll see the matches found by the website.
Method 4: Reverse Image Apps
Apart from the above three methods, there are certain apps that can promptly perform the tiresome process, well, without the tiresome process.
1. Photo Sherlock
- This is a very simple app to use. Open the app and upload an image.
- Either snap a quick picture or upload any image from your gallery.
- Photo Sherlock uses Google and Yandex to perform the search.
[su_button url=”https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hippeis.com.photochecker” background=”#0091ea” color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ icon=”icon: download” icon_color=”#ffffff”]Download Photo Sherlock – Reverse Image Search[/su_button]
2. Search by Image
- Search By Image lives up to its name. It lets you tweak the image a bit before searching it.
- This app supports Google, Yandex, and Tineye.
- It also opens shared images directly from Facebook or Twitter.
[su_button url=”https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.palmteam.imagesearch” background=”#0091ea” color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ icon=”icon: download” icon_color=”#ffffff”]Download Search By Image[/su_button]
So, this was our coverage on how to reverse image search on Android. What motivates you to opt for this function? Let us know in the comments below.