Nowadays, one of the best aspects of social media is being able to share something with your friends and family. And Instagram, itself being a photo and video sharing social networking service. Mainly doesn’t provide you with a number of visible ways to repost or share something from your feed. But if you still want to extend your Instagram capabilities by reposting something that catches your eye, then here are 2 simplified ways for Regram.
- Take a screenshot from your smartphone and post it on Instagram
- Repost photos using an app like Repost for Instagram.
1. How to repost by a screenshot?
Once you have found the post from your feed that you want to re-share on Instagram then simply press your volume and power button simultaneously (different buttons for different mobile). This will capture the image of the post you like and will be saved in your gallery. Then your work is almost done, open the Instagram app and crop the screenshot as you like, add filters if you wish and tag the original Instagrammer for credits. Just like that, your post will be shared on Instagram.
Although this manual way is easy as it sounds but it has certain potholes including mainly the quality of the post after cropping. And, copy pasting the caption and hashtags from original post or memorizing them before posting. Also, it doesn’t work for reposting videos.
So, to disappear these potholes there is a 2nd way to Regram.
[su_note note_color=”#F2F2F2″]Worth Reading: 5 Best Instagram Repost Apps for Android [/su_note]
2. Repost using Apps
Download an app named as Repost for Instagram – Regrann which is free and connects with your Instagram. Also, the app works with Instagram itself so you don’t need any login.
Then after finding the photo or video you like follow this simple steps –
- Click the three dots in the top right corner of the post from the Instagram app.
- Click “Copy Share URL” (doesn’t work in private accounts).
- Regrann will activate automatically and give you 4 options -Repost on Instagram, repost for later, share and save.
- For reposting click on the Instagram option that will open the upload screen.
- Long press to paste the original caption and hashtag and the photo credit is added to the caption ( you can edit the caption if you prefer).
- And then simply share it with your followers.
- How to Ask Questions on Instagram stories | New Insta feature ???
- 7 Best Android Apps to Unfollow on Instagram
Make sure you keep the content original and true and if you want to edit it then ask the user in the first place to maintain a healthy environment. So start regramming the post you like and share it on your Instagram account.