Whatsapp is the most used and loved app used as a source of communication by millions of users. Therefore losing any data on WhatsApp would be highly frustrating and also a major inconvenience too. Losing your WhatsApp images might be a huge dilemma. You might delete something by fluke or realize it later that you deleted something important and need it again.
Recovering these deleted Whatsapp photos is not an easy task. So if you are worried and don’t know where to go or what to do, then this article might be a lifesaver. Go through this guide to know how to recover deleted Whatsapp photos.
And for next time you can always backup all your images to avoid unexpected data loss.
Here’s How You can Retrieve Lost Images from Your WhatsApp:
1. Restore from Backup
If someone can’t just send you a copy of your lost image then the easiest way would be through the backup.
And of course, this requires you to have enabled the backup feature before deleting the image.
First to go Settings>Chats>Chat backup on your WhatsApp. If you deleted the last backup, you can uninstall and reinstall Whatsapp to recover the message.
NOTE: This may cause you to lose messages exchanged since your last backup.
2. Check Your Phones Whatsapp Folder
By default, Whatsapp saves every image that you send or receive in a folder. You can download a free file explorer app for your phone, then search down in the folder.
Internal memory>WhatsApp>Media>WhatsApp Images.
3. Recover Using An App
Here we are using Dr. Fone which is the worlds 1st Android smartphone and tablet recovery software.
These are the simple set of instructions you need to follow.
- Don’t overwrite on the data you have. Do not update or send messages.
- Download the Dr.Fone app from Google Play or here. And then launch the app.
- Debug the device.
- Now choose the data you want to scan. And then choose ‘WhatsApp messages and Attachments’ to scan the file.
- After the scan is done. Select the WhatsApp images you want back and click Recover.
Now you will have all the images you want back.
The Other Features of the App Dr. Fone are:
- Root- Highest success rate in the industry and 100% safe and secure.
- Backup- Selectively backup Android data to a computer with one click.
- Clone- 1-Click Phone to Phone Transfer contacts, text messages, photos, and other file types.
- It’s just like the recycle bin on your windows or Mac desktop computer. Move the photos and videos to the Recycle Bin when you delete them, you can restore them anytime you want.
- Deep Recovery supports more data loss scenarios, like accidentally deleted data/ rooting errors / OS update / system crash, .etc.
- Support scan and recover from all of your device’s internal and external memory.
- Support recover photos and videos from a cache, thumbnails, memory card, and internal memory.
- The New Google Smart TV Kit That You Need to Know About
- Flipkart Big Billion Days And Amazon Great Indian Festival Sales Face-Off On Oct 10
- One Plus 6T Launch Date Revealed