We all have done technological mistakes and when it comes to your phone there is so much that can go wrong. Maybe you deleted some photos from your phone or wiped off your gallery by mistake. Never fear, your lost photos are not really lost at all. You might need those photos back or realize that they were important.
There are various ways that can help you get them back. In this post, we will show you how you can get them back.
How to Recover Old or Deleted Images on Your Android Phone?
By using Disk Digger an App.
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Download “Disk Digger” or download it from here.
- Turn your wifi or data connection off. This is because you might accidentally overwrite over the existing data.
- If you have recently deleted your photos then this app will find them easily and give you an option to restore them.
Other features of the Disk Digger App are as follows:
- If your device is not rooted, the app will perform a “limited” scan for your deleted photos by searching your cache and thumbnails.
- If your device is rooted, the app will search all of your device’s memory for any trace of photos, as well as videos!
- You can upload your recovered files directly to Google Drive, Dropbox, or send them via email. The app also allows you to save the files to a different local folder on your device.
And to avoid such mishaps ever happening again in future you can backup your data.
To do so we will suggest you use Google Photos. It offers unlimited photo storage and the backup function is easy to set up.
- Download the app from Google Play Store or here.
- Go to Settings and then Backup and sync.
- Here you can choose how or by which method you wish to backup your photos.
These are the ways that can save you the trouble and also help you out in a time of need.
If you have any app suggestions or ways that you can offer, comment it down in the comment section below.