Even though the idea of recording phone calls may sound a little suspicious. But honestly, there are many innocent reasons for doing so. Not judging anyone but maybe Barack Obama called you someday and you want to capture that conversation forever. Or you are just a journalist or lawyer who wants to record calls for presenting an official proof with the right facts. Or else you just tend to forget things and want a recording for future reference. Whatever be your reason that’s up to you. But if you want to record calls on your Android device, does it come with a call recording feature? As there are a number of Android phones who don’t come with a built-in voice recorder. And even if it comes the audio quality can sometimes be noisy. So, here where you can use other external recorders that you can easily download from the Google Play Store. But don’t worry you don’t have to find them as we have made the perfect guide for you! So, if you are someone who wants to record phone calls in good quality without any hassle then just follow the steps that are mentioned below.
Note: Before starting with the steps, recording phone calls without the knowledge of the other person can be illegal in your country. So if you don’t want to run in legal trouble then make sure you check your state or local laws for further clarification.
How To Record Phone Calls In Android:
- Install and open the Automatic Call Recorder application from the Google Play Store.
- Next, agree to their terms and conditions, by tapping on “AGREE” from the bottom right corner. Now in the next screen, you can select your theme (light or dark), once done tap on “NEXT”.
- After that again give permission to the app for recording your calls and to display the recorded contacts, for this tap on “Give Permissions” and then tap on “Done” from the bottom right corner.
- Now, whenever you will call someone, after you finish your communication, either go to Automatic Call Recorder or tap on your notification bar as you will get a notification from the app that the call has been recorded. Once you open the app, you will find your recorded call history in the “Inbox” option. So, to listen to your recording tap on the call and at the bottom of the screen, you will find the option to play it. And that’s it your call has now been recorded successfully!
3 Default settings for Automatic Recording:
- Record everything (default) – This setting records all calls except for contacts pre-selected to be ignored.
- Ignore everything – This setting records no calls except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
- Ignore contacts – This setting records all calls with people who are not contacts, except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
So, these were the steps through which one can easily Record Phone Calls in Android without any hassle. Now, if you want to, delete your recording you can still do it, by tapping on the call history and then going to the “Delete” option. Also, through the app, you can also share your call recording on various social media sites.
So, if you find this article helpful or interesting, share it on social media with your friends too. And also mention your views in the comment box below.