If you are a shark in the gaming world, then it is nearly impossible that you haven’t heard the name of Player Unknown’s Battleground or most commonly called as PUBG. It is a multiplayer game where 100 players fly over an island with parachute down onto it. So you basically start with no items and then later you have to hunt for equipment or weapons. Every minute the area you are in gets smaller so you need to kill people before they shoot you down. The utmost goal of the game is to be the last man standing for you to earn-‘Winner winner chicken dinner’.
Started on 23rd March 2017, PUBG has gained utmost buzz in the gaming world. And surely for all the right reasons. However, PUBG was initially started as a desktop or PC game. But as all great things come with a price, this too came with a price tag. But thanks to Tencent (a Chinese game development company) they built the mobile version of the game which is completely free to download. So if you want to try this game do it without paying a penny.
Although Tencent has strived hard to make the game as mobile friendly as they can. And somewhat they have succeeded in their mission. The menus have been adapted to be more mobile friendly. Solo, duo, and squad modes are all supported. And you can also switch settings depending on your smartphone. But apparently, the only problem that gamers are facing is during gunfights. As it is a bit difficult to aim, fire and shoot all at once on mobile.
But be it this reason or any other, you don’t need to bother. As you can still play PUBG mobile on PC without paying a penny. And this is with the help of Android Emulators. As Tencent has released an official PC emulator for PUBG mobile on the Tencent Gaming Buddy Platform. So easily imitate your Android screen on the computer with the help of Tencent Gaming Buddy and get the best PUBG experience.
How To Play PUBG Mobile On PC:
- The first step for playing PUBG mobile on PC is to install the Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator. You can easily do that from this link – Tencent Gaming Buddy
- Open the installer and hit the button to ‘Install’
- Press the button to start the programme, ‘wait for download’ and then wait again at the downloaded screen. (this part depends on the speed of your internet connection).
- A separate window opens during the installation process, and simply PUBG Mobile will launch there when it’s finished.
- If you want to carry your progress from your mobile device, log in using the same Facebook account on both platforms. (as Tencent Gaming Buddy does not support Google Play Log-in).
- Once downloaded simply sit back and enjoy your all-new PUBG.
Note – After install, if you have to change the mouse sensitivity you can go to the PUBG mobile settings in Tencent Gaming Buddy<sensitivity<under the camera section<change the sensitivity ( according to your game style).
Keys Shortcuts in Tencent Gaming Buddy:
- W – Move straight
- S – Move back
- A – Move left
- D – Move right
- C – Crouch
- Z – Lay down
- R – Reload
- Alt/Left-Alt – Look around/ Eye
- Tab – Bag
- F – Pick up/Drive/Jump and more
- B – Change fire mode, single, burst, auto
- 1 – Switch to gun/First slot
- 2 – Switch to gun/ Second slot
- 0, 9, 8, 7 – Use med kits, booster, bandages
- 4, 5, 6 – Smoke, Grenade
- = – Sprint
- Right-click – Zoom
- Left Click – Fire
- Q, E – Peek
- Space – Jump
- Right-click again – Unlock the Aim/Zoom-out
- Shift – Sprint (or =).
Note – If you want to change key shortcuts in Tencent Gaming Buddy, go to the game setting, and change it from there with the save button. Although you cannot change all the keys.