Food is the one thing that can turn any frown upside down every single time. And if you are someone who loves food then you might have suffered from late night cravings and constant hunger pangs. But you won’t always find yourself in a luxury where you will get every food that you’re craving for. So what you do at such time? Cook, your own meal? Wait in long lines for a table at your favorite restaurant? Or get completely drenched in the process of finding the right ingredients? Well, these methods are now old school!
As with the advancement in technology, you don’t need to torcher yourself in the time of hunger pangs just pull out your smartphone and choose from a number of food ordering apps.
And one of the food ordering apps that is sure touching the sky of success is Zomato. But if you don’t know what is Zomato, then it is a restaurant search and delivery service where you can check reviews, photos, prices, and many such things before ordering any meal. They provide with a comprehensive search database so that you never miss on your favorite restaurant or on your favorite dish or even on your favorite cuisine.
But even though Zomato is easy to use the application, there surely comes a little confusion when you’re ordering anything online for the very first time. So, if you’re a foodie and want a perfect meal from a restaurant but don’t know how to order it through Zomato then the steps mentioned below are just for you.
How to order on Zomato:
- Open the Zomato app.
- Search for the restaurant you want your food to get delivered from.
- Now once the restaurant’s page is open, go to “Order Delivery” from the right side.
- Once done, you will get the entire menu with prices mentioned for each individual dish. At this point, you have to add the dish you want and it will be redirected to your cart.
- After you have added your preferred food dishes, go to “View Cart” from the bottom of your screen. Now at this point, you will be able to see your grand total price. And also you can give some special cooking instructions to the restaurant such as if you are allergic to something or you want your food less spicy etc.
- Next, you need to select an address you want your food delivery at. (You will find this option at bottom of your screen).
- Now you can either pay via Cash on Delivery. Or can choose from a number of e-wallet options, or online payment methods. Such as through credit and debit cards.
- Once selected, you can now proceed with the payment (if not ordered for COD) and then your order will get placed.
Note: If the restaurant is closed there won’t be any “Order Delivery” option.
To unclutter their main application, Zomato has indeed released Zomato Order – Food Delivery App which can save users a few steps to order food online. This application doesn’t have the photos that are posted by other users so that it keeps the UI better and on point. On Zomato Order you can go to a restaurant and can directly order from their given menu just like from the main application. But with less confusion.
So following are the steps through which you can order food on Zomato with so much ease and comfort. So, gone are the days when you’ve to wait for the perfect meal because everything is now at your fingertips. Simply place your order and get the food right at your doorstep. And for the curious minds, don’t worry you can always track your order directly from the app.
So, if you find this article helpful or learned how to order on zomato then you can share your views below in the comment box. Also, don’t forget to share this article with your foodie as well as non-foodie friends.