Tik Tok – including Musical.ly (earlier known as Musical.ly) is a popular application for creating and sharing a seconds-long video. With cool and fun background music. Earlier the app was just famous for lip-syncing videos where teenagers lip-synced to their favorite songs. But now Tik Tok videos cover a wide range of subjects from everyday skills, demonstration of scenes, tutorials, dance videos and much more.
So because of all this popularity, even a number of celebrities now have a Tik Tok profile with them. And the cherry on the top is that the app offers an inbuilt “duet” option. Which lets you create a duet with another user, a friend, or even with a celebrity. It opens up more possibilities for user creativity. As you can act or dance, do some comedy or drama with other users without being them physically present. This feature is also very useful for popular users so that they can invite their fans to join them onscreen.
[su_note note_color=”#f2f2f2″]Worth Reading: How To Go Live On Tik Tok New Musical.ly Update [/su_note]
Probably now you might be eager to know how to make duet video on Tik Tok. So if you want to see yourself beside a famous celebrity, a popular muser, or just any of your friend in a duet then follow the following simple steps.
Note: The steps mentioned below are of the latest Tik Tok update.
How to Make Duet Video in Tik Tok – Including Musical.ly
- Open and install the app Tik Tok – including Musical.ly.
- Find the video you want to create a duet with.
- Tap the share button from the right-hand corner.
- Click on the option of “Duet”.
- After the page is loaded you can now create a duet.
- Once the duet is made you can now edit the video and then click on “Next” to post the video.
- How To Save Other’s Tik Tok Videos In Gallery
- 5 Best Musical.ly Alternatives for Android: Apps like Musical.ly
So, if you follow the above steps your hilarious duet video will be ready where one will be on the right side and the other on the left, ready to share.