Surfing the internet has been a thing for the last few years and while phones are witnessing incremental upgrades, apps are surely getting an overhaul. An ideal browser should be fast and have a lot of interesting and captivating features. There are a lot of browsers out there which get the job done. Like on the Windows, Google Chrome is the best browser on the Google Play Store due to the sheer amount of features it packs, for free. Even if it lacks the extensions, it still makes up by having other functions. But there are times when OEMs provide two different browsers and choosing a browser any time you want to open an URL is frustrating. You might use two-three browsers for some specific reasons but what if you want to set Google Chrome as your default browser? This short tutorial will help you make Chrome your default browser and save your time while opening millions of pages.
How To Make Chrome Default Browser On Android
- Long press on Google Chrome.
- Click on the App info.
- Go to the Set as default option.
- If the browser is the default browser, you will see the Clear defaults option.
- If not, go back and select Browser App.
- Tap on Chrome to set it as your default browser.
- Open your phone’s Settings.
- Search for the Apps tab.
- Once you open the tab, click on the three dots.
- When it expands, you’ll see many options.
- Click on Default Apps.
- This presents the default apps you chose over time.
- Tap on the Browser app and select Chrome out of the others.
Check out our other tutorials on Crome’s Dark mode or creating an incognito shortcut. What do you think of these tutorials? Is Chrome your default browser? What feature do you like about Chrome? Let us know in the comments section below.