If you are a blogger or a social media influencer then you know how difficult and yet how important it is to be active on all the social media networks. Forget being an influencer, even if you are a constant social media lover, it is still very much tough for you! The utmost reason being there are so many social networking sites! Posting stuff on one of them and then going back opening other application to post the same stuff with a similar caption, is sure a lot of work! And the two social media networks that have continued their legacy to be the candy of everyone’s eye are undoubtedly Facebook and Instgram.
As these two social networking sites have all the potential to connect you with literally from rest of the world within a blink of an eye! And so knowing all this, the two giant networks are now working hand-in-hand, which will help you to be omnipresent on both the networks simultaneously without any hassle. So, if you are someone who loves uploading stories and posts on Instagram and want them to get automatically uploaded on Facebook too then, this article is perfect for you!
But how this magic happens? Well, it is all possible with the feature of “Linked Accounts” that Instagram possesses. So, if you want to know how to enable this feature, just follow the steps.
How to link Instagram to Facebook:
- Open your Instagram account. (If you don’t have Instagram you can download it from here).
- Once done, tap on your profile. And when your profile page opens, tap on the three horizontal lines from the upper right corner.
- Now tap on “Settings” from the bottom of your screen.
- And then scroll to the sub-heading of “Account” and under that, tap on the option of “Linked Accounts”.
- Now here, you will find a list of social platforms that offer Instagram integration, with Facebook at the top of that list. For linking your Instagram to Facebook, tap on the “Facebook” option and sign in using your username and password.
- Once signed in, that’s it your accounts will now be connected. And if you want to automatically posts your Instagram photos on Facebook with the same caption, you actually don’t have to do anything, just toggle on the “Share your story to Facebook” (for sharing Instagram stories). Or “Share your posts to Facebook” (for sharing Instagram posts).
Although if you don’t want to posts all your Instagram stories and posts on Facebook and want to posts just the preferred one, you can still do it. As for this, keep the toggle off for both the options (if you don’t want all your Instgram posts and stories to get uploaded automatically). And whenever you upload an Instagram story that you wish to upload on Facebook. Just go that story and you will find a “Facebook” option on the bottom right corner. Tap on it and that’s it your preferred story will get uploaded. As for the posts, right before when you are going to tap on the “Share” button, turn the toggle on for “Facebook” which will be the first option. And that;’s it your posts will get uploaded with the very same caption.
So, these are the steps through which one can easily link their Instgram account to Facebook without any hassle. Although after linking if you want to undo this process for whichever reason you can still do it. For doing so, go to the same “Linked Account” option and then you will find an “Unlink Account” option at the bottom of your screen. Tap, on it and confirm your decision in the resulting pop-up window. That’s it your accounts will now be unlinked.
- How To Add Story Highlights On Instagram
- 6 Top tips for editing Instagram photos
- How to Schedule Post on Instagram
So, if these steps work for you, share this article on social media with your friends. And also, mention your views in the comment box below.