Snapchat is one of the highest used and loved photo/video sharing App. The snaps on Snapchat are very fun and interesting. If you are on the World Wide Web searching for a way to download Snapchat photos on your android device then you have clicked on the right place. With Snapchat making it more fun by adding more and more discoverable Snaps on its page. You might get attracted to some image or maybe you related to some meme someone has put up and you want to save it.
[su_note note_color=”#f2f2f2″]Worth Reading: How to download Instagram Photos and Videos on Android [/su_note]
And following the traditional ways, you might have to take a screenshot of the story. But doing this can land you in a lot of trouble, as Snapchat alerts the user if any screenshot is taken of their story. But worry not we will save you the trouble of going through this. In this article, we will show you how to Save Snapchat photos on Android by using a third party application.
[su_box title=”Note” box_color=”#b60b04″ radius=”1″] If you download or save anyone’s image, do make sure that the Snapchat user does know. Because consent is important and no hindrance of someone’s privacy should take place. [/su_box]
How to Download Snapchat Photos on Android?
We are using the “SaveStory” app here. You can use other apps, but we are using it is because it is simple and does what it says.
Follow these steps:
- Go to Google Play store and search for “SnapSaver” or download the application from here.
- Open the app and you will get a notification to see the tutorial, dismiss it because you already are going through this tutorial.
- The app will ask for a few permissions and you should give it in order the app to run properly on your phone.
- Now tap on the Screenshot option that is seen on your screen.
- When you click on it a floating icon will appear.
- You can drag that icon anywhere on the screen.
- Now go to your Snapchat app.
- Go to the story image that you want to save.
- Then click on the floating camera icon.
- When you click on it the icon will disappear for a second.
- Now you can again open the SnapSaver app and in the photo gallery of the app, you will find the image.
That’s how you can download any image from Snapchat.
Other features of the App:
- Works on non-rooted devices.
- No notification when a screenshot is captured.
- Continuous screenshotting.
- No login/registration required.
- Simple and easy to use.
Using this app you can take a screenshot of other things too. This app is apt for multiple apps.
- How To Save Other’s Tik Tok Videos In Gallery
- 5 Best Android Apps to Download Instagram Photos and Videos
Follow these easy steps and you will be able to save the images you wanted. If you liked the tutorial or want us to cover any topic or tutorial then comment it down below. If you have any app recommendations of your own then also mention it below. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.