Whatsapp is the most trusted app when it comes to daily conversations. It is used and loved by millions of people worldwide. Recently the features that have been quite new is the “Group Video Calling” feature that allows you to have a video conference with up too four people at a time.
And just like chats, these calls are the end to end encrypted too. If you are wondering how to do them or just haven’t gotten the hang of it then you have landed on the right post.
How to do Conference Call on WhatsApp?
To make a video call on WhatsApp follow these steps:
- Go to Google Play Store and make sure your app is up to date.
- Open Whatsapp.
- Navigate to the Home Screen and select the “Calls” button.
- Press the “Call” icon in the top right corner. This will take you to your contacts.
- Now scroll down and select a contact to call. Press their name to call them.
- Choose the “Add Participants” button in the top right corner.
- Select the third participant, confirm that you want to add them to the call.
- Repeat the process to add a fourth member and now you can make your group call.
This is how you can make a Group Video Call. It’s not a very new concept but definitely a good add-on to Whatsapp.
Other Features of Whatsapp that are useful are as follows:
- MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
- FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they’re in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
- GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
- NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
- ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
- OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
- AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, Email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
[su_note note_color=”#f2f2f2″]Worth Reading: 7 Best Group Video Calling Apps For Android [/su_note]