Think about it, you are in a situation where you have to badly edit your PDF but have not much sources nor time to do it. You just have your smartphone at your disposal. What are you going to do? In this situation, you might need apps that are convenient and useful for you. Since Word is easily edited and can be altered according to your needs, your pdf files can be converted into Word and vice versa using some apps.
There is no shortage of pdf reader apps but there are very few that can help you convert or edit them. Most reader apps have very limited tools to offer.
There are many apps out there that can help you out to edit pdf files. In this post, we will show you “how to convert PDF to Word” on your Android phone.
Here is how you can Convert PDF to Word on Android:
We are using here the OfficeSuite app. There are various apps that are available but we are using this one cause it is fast and easy.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the Google Play store.
- Download the application from google play, or from here.
- Sign into the app from your Facebook, Gmail or Email.
- Once the file is opened, you can hit the three dots on the upper right corner, tap “export” and the Word document.
- Then you can successfully convert the file.
Other features of the app are:
- View, credit and edit complex files easily.
- Full compatibility with all formats.
- You can store up to 15.0 GB data on the cloud.
- Text to speech support.
- Available in 68 languages.
There are some other apps with similar features, some of them are-
1. XODO pdf Reader and Editor
Xodo is an all in one PDF reader and editor that you need to manage, edit or make your files suitable for you. With xodo, you can read, annotate, sign and share PDF forms and also sync them with your google drive, Dropbox, and one drive. There are so many features that you can do so much with. You can bookmark files, crop pages also have a night mode that helps you in reading your files in darkened environments.
- Fastest pdf viewing and editing app.
- Fill pdf forms.
- Powerful file organizer.
- Take notes on blank pdf files.
- Write directly on pdf files.
2. WPS Office
WPS Office is the smallest sized and all in one complete free office available on mobile and tablets. It integrates all office word processor functions be it Word, PDF, presentation, spreadsheet, memo and docs scanner in one application and is fully compatible with Word, excel, powerpoint and other formats. The aim of the app is to provide you one stop working solution.
- Free pdf converter and editor.
- Presentation layouts, animation, and effects available.
- Easy to use and powerful.
3. Foxit Mobile pdf
Foxit Mobile PDF is the most reliable, lightweight and fast application that helps you in reading, viewing and editing all your PDF files. Unlike other PDF viewers and readers, this one comes with connected PDF a leading edge technology that power document intelligence, security and collaboration services for PDF files.
- Lightweight and fast.
- Multilanguage support.
- Edit and convert your pdf files.
- Share, store and sync your pdf files.
- Edit document properties.
4. Write on pdf
Write on PDF is the easiest and convenient annotator for you. You can take notes by own handwriting with a variety of pen and tools. You can easily write on your PDF files, correct them or highlight important files just like you do with a pen and paper.
- Pdf viewer and editor/converter.
- Share and save files.
- Lists down all the files on your device.
This is how you can convert or edit your pdf files in Word very conveniently and also the list of apps you can use. You can also convert pdf to jpg easily online for free. If you have any app suggestions or topics you want us to cover, write it down in the comment section below.