Watermarks are transparent logos or texts that can be applied on your video or text in order to show the authority of your content. They are necessary to use in order to save your content from potential thieves and content copiers. It’s very complicated to take a perfect picture, but it’s even more complicated to keep it safe. But if you are using an Android device, then it’s quite easy to use a third party app to watermark your images. In this article, we are going to show you how to watermark your images on Android. There are minimum hard work and maximum scope in these apps. So let’s see, how you can add watermark to your images in your Android phone.
Steps to Add Watermark To Your Images:
Here we are using the SALT app. This app is to the point and lets you do what you want in just a few steps.
- Go to the Google Play Store, and search for SALT or download it from here.
- Open the app and you will see two options at the bottom- Photos and Logos.
- Tap on Photos to choose the image you want to watermark.
- To add a particular text as the watermark, press on “T” icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Double-tap on the text to be taken to a new window where you can add the text you want.
- Select the checkmark to save your work.
- The app also offers options to add a bold or italic style to the text and to change the font of the text by tapping on the drop-down menu.
Other Features of the App are:
- Add text to photos.
- Edit or crop your images.
- Easily share your images on social media.
Other apps that you can use are:
1. Photo Watermark
This is the best watermarking app for creating watermarks or watermarking your photos. You can brand your images before sharing them online. You can digitally sign your photos or artworks with logo, signature, trademarks and secure and maintain the reputation and name of your company. Adding timestamp, hashtags and other properties also work as a watermark. This great photo editor helps you collage photos with various options like stickers, timestamp, and watermarks.
- Take a picture or choose from your gallery.
- Different font options available in the font gallery.
- Quick sharing to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
2. Watermark Photo
Watermark photo is the perfect app for you if you want to add watermarks to your photos so you can start building your brand and protect your images from copycats. Your photo watermark plays a key role in establishing a good recall for your brand. That is why it is very important that you choose an app that has the correct features that you need to create suitable watermarks. The uses and capabilities of this app are quite extensive, from the need to add a logo to photo or to add a watermark with this app you can do it quickly. Create and add high-quality watermarks with this app.
- Customize your watermarks.
- Advanced text and font tools.
- Transparent background.
This is how you can add watermark to your images. It is very easy to be robbed off in this world of social media, that is why it is necessary to make sure that images and videos are protected from misapplication.