If you are familiar with the cloud mining industry then you would know that it’s taken off pretty well in the recent time period. Many companies and services related to cloud mining have emerged lately. Hashflare is one of these companies that is really popular among miners. It is a cloud mining service launched by Hashcoins back in 2015.
It has contributed a lot to the cloud mining industry by allowing almost everyone to mine cryptocurrencies. Since the company has been getting a lot of attention and exposure lately. We have decided to discuss some of its features and way of working before you get into. Before we discuss the working procedure, let us first have a look at its highlights.
Hashflare comes with a number of great features and options. A small introduction to the app is not enough for you to know about their service. So, here are the major highlights of Hashflare:
- When you use Hashflare, everything is transparent. There are no hidden costs or commissions involved. Hashflare doesn’t take any percent of commission and the transaction takes place in front of you.
- Hashflare is a reputed company that has been here for well over 3 years now. It is hard to find a mining service that you can trust these days. But Hashflare is trustworthy and you can choose it over cloud mining services any day.
- Hashflare’s dashboard is well detailed and well organized. It is developed in a way that you would not fail to catch up with any necessary information or notices.
- A decentralized system is what makes Hashflare one of the top picks of miners. It features a number of mining pools and you get to choose from several mining pools to maximize your profit and revenue.
- Hashflare consists of and offers almost every type of mining that includes Genesis Mining, EOBOT, Mining Rig Rentals.
- On Hashflare, you can withdraw instantly and easily. Whenever you need to make a withdrawal, it can be done instantly with no problems whatsoever.
- The best bit about Hashflare is that you can start mining quickly. As soon as you have made the payment and it’s verified, you can start mining cryptocurrencies. You can withdraw 24 hours after you are verified.
These were the major highlights of Hashflare and the reasons why it is such a big name in the crypto world. Having caught the attention of many crypto enthusiasts, it will definitely garner more fame in the future. Now that we have discussed its highlights, let us discuss the working procedure.
There are a few things behind the whole working procedure of a cloud mining service. It might seem hard to understand the way cloud mining services work and that is why we have divided the working procedure of Hashflare into several different parts. Here is how Hashflare works:
When talking about the working procedure of a cloud mining service, Hardware is something you just can’t miss out. The team behind Hashflare has done a good job in the Hardware aspect. Here is the hardware used by Hashflare:
Hashcoins SHA-256: To mine SHA-256 algorithms, this hardware is used.
Hashcoin SCRYPT: This hardware lets the users mine scrypts algorithms.
GPU rigs: It allows users to mine Ethereum, Zcash and dash cryptocurrencies.
As we said before, one of the main reasons why Hashflare has gained so much attention is its decentralized system. You have full control over which Mining Pool you want to choose to invest and mine in. You can select the mining pool that in your opinion will turn out to be the best for you.
BTCC: It is based in China and mines 7 percent of all blocks.
Slush: The largest mining pool as of now and it is very popular among miners.
BW: BW mines 5% of blockchains and is based in China as well.
ViaBTC: Mainly targeting Chinese Miners, it is one of the major Mining Pools on Hashflare.
Antpool: Antpool mines 25% of all blockchains.
After you have verified your payment, you will receive cryptocurrencies as per your share of hashrate on the platform. Payments are released on a daily basis.
Hashflare has done a remarkable job in the cryptocurrency and mining industry. If you are looking for the perfect cloud mining service then look no further than Hashflare.