Google is going to launch the Pixelbook Go on October 15 in New York. According to a report by 9to5Google, Google Pixelbook Go will come with a ribbed texture and the images shared in the report are assumed to be of a prototype of Google Pixelbook Go.
The upcoming Pixelbook Go will feature a 13.3-inch display with an aspect ratio of 16:9 and will come in Full HD or 4K “Molecular Display” options. It will be available in 8 GB, 16 GB RAM variants and 64 GB 128 GB and 256 GB internal storage options. It will come with a 2 MP front-facing camera and two front-firing speakers. Moreover, it is going to offer multiple configuration options – Intel Core m3, i5, and i7. Connectivity options include two USB-C ports, 3.5mm headphone jack, WiFi and Bluetooth options.
Here is the full list of Pixelbook Go specifications:
- Intel Core m3, i5, and i7 configurations
- Either 8GB or 16GB of RAM
- 64GB, 128GB, or 256GB of storage
- 2 front-firing speakers
- 2MP front-facing camera – 1080p at 60fps
- Titan C chip
- Normal Wifi and Bluetooth
- 13.3-inch touch screen
- 16:9 aspect ratio, both Full HD or 4K “Molecular Display” options
- Two USB-C ports (each with an accompanying LED)
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Two colors: “Just Black” and a “Not Pink”