Instagram is the best and most widely used online photo and video sharing app. These social sites are a platform that enables to share moments in the form of posting photos, videos, stories and more. Unlike Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp, Snapchat are great messengers that help us to share our thoughts or actions done throughout the day.
Saving Instagram stories in your Phone’s Gallery
Instagram stories don’t need to be in paragraphs, they are simple photos speaking for themselves. If you come along an elegant dress or a restaurant you want to visit, you would like to save it for the future. Instagram can be anything and everything from your pet act, travel tales, pals get together and limitless events taking place with you.
Instagram gives us many benefits but lacks in just one way. It doesn’t render its users to download or save Instagram photos or stories on your Android devices. Move down to the procedure of downloading Instagram stories instantly on your devices so that its stays like a memory.
1. Steps to Download Instagram Stories in your Android Gallery
- Tap on the Play Store app present in your Android device.
- Search for ‘Story Saver’ in the search bar of your play store.
- View for ‘Story Saver for Instagram’ app.
- Install the app.
- Login to your Instagram account using ‘Story Saver for Instagram ’ app.
- Search for your desired Instagram username to get his/her Instagram stories.
- After you get a list of uploaded Instagram stories, tap on random stories.
- As you click on the story, get options like ‘Share’, ‘Repost’, ‘Save’.
- ‘Save’ and get the story downloaded in your gallery.
The Instagram story maybe your best friend’s selfie, celebrity in her best look or even a slow motion video. Just like Story Saver Instagram app, there are several apps that claim to download Instagram stories with ease. It is important to fill in correct username of your Instagram profile; also the story should be uploaded in the last 24 hours.
Why just the Android! Instagram is also a must have social app inheriting in many iPhone devices. Don’t worry! We also have a solution to download Instagram stories on your iPhone and iPad.
2. Steps to Download Instagram Stories in iOS devices
- Move in to App Store in your iPhone or iPad.
- In the search bar, type ‘Repost for Instagram Story Video Photo Saver’ app.
- Install the ‘Repost for Instagram Story Video Photo Saver’ in your iPhone and iPad.
- Open the app and login to your Instagram account.
- View your friends Instagram stories and tap on anyone one.
- Select the profile icon or image to open the story.
- ‘Download’ the image and find it directly in your Gallery.
The process is so easy on both the devices Android and iOS. Why wait! Search for your favorite follower and using the app download, post, repost pictures on other messenger like Whatsapp, facebook. Simply, download the desired app in your Android and iOS and download whatever catches your attention.
Make sure you enter the correct username of your Instagram profile and easily save them even after 5 months. Download previous stories which cannot be done with your Android device.
Over to you!
Every coin has 2 faces; the downloaded photos cannot be re-uploaded on other social media pages, even misusing these stories is an offense. Instagram stories come with copyright issues, make sure you take approval from the owner before posting it. Feel #Nostalgic using these apps.
You Might Like: