Best Statistics Plugin For WordPress
WordPress is a free and open-source content management system (CMS), but it doesn’t come with inbuilt stats. However Adding stats to your WordPress blog is very easy. Many plugins allow users to add Stats and Analytics on their WordPress site.
It’s extremely crucial to analyze your website traffic. Stats helps you to understand What visitors want, What they like the most, How they interact with your site and How Much Traffic your Website Gets.
Beginners get confused when trying to pick the Best Statistics Plugin for WordPress amongst so many plugins that are available on WordPress Plugin Repository. To avoid the confusion and to help you make the best decision, I a have prepared this list.
9 Best Statistics Plugin For WordPress are;
- Google Analytics Dashboard for WP
- Slim Stat Analytics
- Google Analytics WD
- Wp Statistics
- Google Analytics by MonsterInsights
- Analytics Stats Counter Statistics
Jetpack is a powerful and very popular WordPress plugin. It helps users know about their daily users, total and individual post views, search engine traffic, mobile visitors, top pages and posts, clicks, etc.
It’s not just a statistics plugin. Jetpack comes with very advanced features and support. Jetpack can manage subscriptions and protect your site against brute force attacks. It has several other features like Social sharing, related posts, etc. Jetpack is a free plugin.
I use this plugin because it very easy to use and allows to manage most of the things on my blog.
- Enhanced site stats.
- Related Posts, Publicise, Enhanced Distribution, and Sharing.
- Protection against brute force attacks and unauthorized logins.
- Automatically optimizes and speeds up images and lot more…
2. Google Analytics Dashboard for WP
In November 2005, Google launched Google Analytics a free web analytics service. Google Analytics is now everybody’s favorite and most widely used web analytics service. Analytics allows users measure their sales, conversions and track website traffic.
Google Analytics Dashboard for WP is free WordPress plugin which displays Google Analytics reports in your WordPress Dashboard. This plugin will help you track your website using Google Analytics code.
The Plugin will provide a set of general Google Analytics reports and performance details for each post or page from your website.
- Google Analytics Real-time reports in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Sessions, organic searches, page views, bounce rate analytics reports.
- Traffic channels, social networks, traffic mediums, search engines analytics reports.
- Google Analytics basic tracking as well as event tracking.
3. Slim Stat Analytics
Slim Stat Analytics is another free analytics plugin for WordPress. This plugin is very easy to use and customize. Slim Stat is very accurate and in-depth tracking plugin that allows users, monitor their traffic. You can also install Slim Stat dashboard plugin if you want traffic related information directly in your WordPress Dashboard.
Slim Stat is compatible with W3 Total Cache, WP SuperCache, CloudFlare and almost with every caching plugin.
- Real-time traffic analysis, server latency, heat maps, and more.
- Users can be excluded from statistics collection based on various criteria, including user roles, common robots, IP subnets, admin pages, country, etc.
- Add shortcodes to display reports in widgets or directly in posts and pages.
- To protect User’s privacy provides support for hashing IP addresses in the database.
4. Google Analytics WD
Google Analytics WD is another efficient and super advanced analytics plugin, allowing you to track real-time site visitors, set custom reports, track targeted activities and compare reports from different periods. It has a pretty straightforward backend which makes it easy to customize the tracking and reporting settings. The plugin gives you reports on your site audience, performance, traffic sources, user geolocation, used devices, and any other custom dimension that you’re interested in. Google Analytics allows you to set tracking exclusions and avoid gathering unnecessary information from specific sources. Tracking reports are possible to export to CSV or PDF files.
The plugin gives you reports on your site audience, performance, traffic sources, user geolocation, used devices, and any other custom dimension that you’re interested in. Google Analytics allows you to set tracking exclusions and avoid gathering unnecessary information from specific sources. Tracking reports are possible to export to CSV or PDF files.
- Comparison by Metrics and Date Range in reports.
- Reports are displayed as Line, Pie or Column charts.
- Allows sending scheduled emails for any report.
- Provides statistics for each page and post both in backend and frontend.
- Provides advanced settings to manage user permissions and evaluate site speed.
Piwik.org is a free open-source analytics platform that gives you powerful analytics.
WP-Piwik is another popular and fantastic free WordPress plugin that adds all features of Piwik stats site to your WordPress dashboard.
Piwik allows you to control your data instead of using a third party service. Piwik is the best Google Analytics alternative.
- Real-time flow of visits.
- Event, content and eCommerce tracking.
- Track traffic from search engines.
- Track searches performed on your internal search engine i.e. searches done using your site’s search form.
6. Wp Statistics
Wp Statistics is 100% free yet a powerful statistics WordPress plugin. For beginners, this plugin can be very useful because of On-screen statistics which is represented in the form of Graph and is very easy to use.
This plugin does not depend on any external services.
- Online users, total visits, weekly visit, monthly views, visitors and page statistics.
- Search engines like Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo, Yahoo, Yandex and Baidu referral information.
- GeoIP location by Country.
- Overview and Comprehensive information for all kinds of data, including browser versions, country stats, hits, exclusions, referrers, searches, search words and visitors.
StatCounter is one the best statistics plugin for WordPress that gives detailed real-time stats about the Website visitors.
This plugin comes with unique features and support. StatCounter is a multipurpose plugin.
- Keyword Analysis and Recent Keyword Activity.
- Track Recent Visitor Activity.
- Statistics based on Country/State/City.
- Invisible Counter Option allows users to install an invisible counter.
8. Google Analytics by MonsterInsights
Adding Google Analytics to your WordPress site becomes very easy with Google Analytics by MonsterInsights plugin. It is a very popular free WordPress plugin which has 1+ million active installs.
To track your website traffic, this plugin uses asynchronous Google Analytics tracking code provided by Google.
- Easily Track Outbound link & downloads.
- Option to enable or disable demographics and interest reports.
- Adds Traffic information right in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Tracking of search result pages and 404 pages.
9. Analytics Stats Counter Statistics
Analytics Stats Counter Statistics plugin help you to track visitors statistics. It is a simple and very easy to use free WordPress plugin. You can customize your counter design and select any soft color for the counter.
The Plugin gives you detailed analytics & statistics.
- Statistics by the city, country, and screen resolution.
- Information about Unique visitors and returning visitors.
- Monitor Online user.
- Password protected Counter.
Every plugin listed above is free and available at WordPress plugin repository. You can use any plugin that you want. I would recommend you all to use JetPack because it is multipurpose plugin that does many job.
Installing more plugin can add many features but will slow down your WordPress Website. You should use Google Analytics because it is best analytics solution and it’s free.
- 7 Best Ad Management Plugins for WordPress ( Free Plugins )
- 8 Best WordPress Contact Form Plugins Compared 2017
- 6 Best Google Adsense plugins for WordPress
- 10 Best WordPress Ecommerce Plugins to Setup an Online store: 2017
Which plugin do you use to track your web traffic? Let’s know in the comments.
Liked this post? If yes then don’t forget to share this post with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
Best Statistics Plugin For WordPress.