Did you know that you have got a masterpiece inside you as a composer? Yes, it is possible that you can compose music even at the professional level, too. And it may be an instrumental piece, podcast or a songbird quality aria. Irrespective of all of the above once you get it, you must have to let it out and become master in it.
To help you with this task, you have some of the professional options which helps you at level. Whether you are master or beginner, the professional audio editing software for mac always helps to improve the output and today we are here with the same topic. So have a look at the list of audio editing software for Mac.
Best Professional Audio Editing Software For Mac
This software is a full-featured professional audio and music editor not only for the Mac but also for Windows. With this tool, one can record and edit the audio recordings, voice, and music. During editing, you can cut, copy and paste of the recordings with additional effects like amplification, echo, and noise reduction. Though WavePad works as an mp3 or wav editor, yet it can support many other file formats like gsm, vox, real audio, WMA, aif, au, ogg, FLAC, and few more.
Key Features of WavePad:
- It provides easy to use interface that can complete the task within minutes.
- Editing functions include copy, cut, delete, paste, silence, insert, auto-trim and many more
- Audio effects include normalizing, amplifying, envelope, equalizer, echo, reverb, reverse and few more
- Supported audio and music file formats include mp3, vox, wav, WMA, gsm, aif, au, real audio, FLAC, aac, ogg, mid, m4a, and Amr.
- For professional access to thousands of effect and tools integrated VST plugin support is there.
- With the batch processing option, one can apply effects, and with a single function, it can convert thousands of files.
- For precise editing, there is an option of scrub, search and bookmark audio.
- To find the audio file easily, create bookmarks and regions
- Other tools include text-to-speech converter and voice changer
- Audio restoration have an option of clicks pop removal and noise reduction
- It supports rates from 6 to 96 kHz, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits, stereo or mono
GarageBand is excellent software for iOS platform only. With each new MAC, Apple provides an entry-level GarageBand music editing app. So if you are new to the music market or a hobbyist, you will get a GarageBand of novice level. It uses Drummer digital session player that makes it perfect to create and mix the songs especially you are completely new for this area. You can download Garageband for windows.
Key Features of GarageBand:
- One can upload their created music and recordings to GarageBand and even can able to mix it with the digital instrument.
- Using the recording or instrument of GarageBand, one can create an entire song easily.
- If you want upgraded instruments, then you can purchase different instrument packs for multiple sounds.
- Store your music on iCloud or share them with GarageBand or friends.
- The best part is starting editing on your iPhone and finish it on your Mac. Yes, with GarageBand it is possible.
3. Djay pro:
Djay pro gives you the best performance and output with its compatibility, effects, and mixing capabilities. You can test it from iTunes and Spotify together. Even you can mix the music in video format from its huge library.
Key Features of Djay pro:
- Pick for any of four desks to mix, and create transitions galore, mashups.
- Edit your playlist within a minute
- There is a pioneer CDJ/XDJ integration for versatility, and you can use even external displays and AirPlay
It is all about Best professional audio editing software for mac. Hope you like it. If it is so, then share it with music geek. Thank you!