In today’s time, smartphones are real bliss as it helps us to capture our perfect moments so that none of our memories go in vain. Whether you go on a vacation, function, friends meet up or any other special occasion you have your smartphone to keep a hold on that moment. And even if there are certain flaws in your frame you can always use your best editing apps to make it seem flawless so that you get a perfect picture.
As, picture memories are always beautiful but with the help of photo editing, you can make it more exceptional. Because sometimes even if you capture a pleasing photo there will be something that won’t be precisely such as your background, contrast or brightness, the sharpness in your photo or else you just want to enhance your photo so that it turns from ordinary to extraordinary. In the end, it is your photo give it a retouch, crop it, resize it, add more colors or make it more lively it is all on you as photo editing has no endpoint.
But getting real, not everyone knows how to use photo editing apps because of which editing your photo becomes a fantasy, but in the world of smartphones, fantasies do come true. So here are the Best Photo Editor Apps for Android, which you can easily use to become a pro and at the same time make your memories more beautiful.
Best Photo Editor Apps for Android Users:
- PicsArt Photo Studio: Collage Maker & Pic Editor
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC
- Pixlr – Free Photo Editor
- AirBrush: Easy Photo Editor
- Photo Editor by Aviary
- Prisma Photo Editor
- YouCam Perfect – Selfie Photo Editor
- B612 – Beauty & Filter Camera
- PIP Camera -Photo Editor Pro
- Cymera Photo Editor – Collage, Camera, Beauty Filter
Snapseed is one of the best photo editor apps for android which lets you edit your images and portraits in a smooth yet charming way, as it has 29 tools and filters to select from according to your style and way. You can adjust the color of your photos by using white balance, brush, curves in just a blink of an eye. Snapseed also has a healing effect which helps you to remove an unwanted guest from your photo. Give your portraits a touch of glamour glow, enhance it more by face enhance or use face pose to adjust so that your portrait stands out of the crowd. Crop it, add text, make it sharper, put a hint of drama or use amazing filters and so much more because Snapseed photo editing app has it all.
- Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles.
- Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect.
- Grainy film.
- Double exposure.
- Lens Blur – add beautiful bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits.
2. PicsArt Photo Studio: Collage Maker & Pic Editor
Picsart is not just an app but its a whole community of people around the world, as anyone can upload their edited photo on Instagram with the #picsart and have a chance to get featured by them. Picsart has 1000’s of features which you can easily use in your photo edits and you can also get more creative in using those features by taking part in their Creative contents and Photo challenges, have a look on photos uploaded by others to take inspiration. Make your photos more interactive and appealing by using millions of free custom stickers and clip arts. Get your multiple photos in one image by their collage maker which has 100’s of free templates and styles. There is also an in-app purchase through which you receive Picsart Gold that has so many other features and offers to explore from.
- Drawing and camera – PicsArt Draw includes customizable brushes, layers & professional drawing tools.
- Photo remix and free to edit images.
- Edit with friends remix chat.
- Creative contests and photo challenges.
3. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC is an app which not only lets you to edit your photos but also to capture your photos like a pro. As you can easily see the effect while you are capturing a photo so that you know beforehand what is the best suiting to your image and even if you are not satisfied with it you can easily change it later. This app helps you to edit your photo even for minute details and also for complex adjustments. You can also easily share your photo at social networking sites with #lightroom to join their community. This app offers in-app purchases which give you tons of premium features to select from.
- With the Lightroom CC professional capture mode, you will never miss a shot, and get the most out of your phone’s camera.
- Apply Photoshop magic with five specially formulated presets.
- Easily edit large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos.
4. Pixlr – Free Photo Editor
Be it a beginner or even a pro, Pixlr has editing features suiting to everyone. Give a new style to your photo, have that perfect setting in just one click, create photos with collages and so much more through pixlr. Pixlr has over 2 million combinations of effects, overlay, and filters, so many choices to try every new day. Also to get inspiration for your photo editing you can easily follow them on Instagram @pixlr and also get notified about their fun photo challenges.
- Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with their Favorites button.
- Keep things fresh with their growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
- Focus on one color with Color Splash or add impact with Focal Blur.
- Make your selfies beautiful with simple tools.
5. AirBrush: Easy Photo Editor
Take your selfies to a whole new level with Airbrush photo editing as they update continuously with new features and effects so that you can stay up to date with your editing skills. Have the flawless facial features in your photos which will still look naturally radiant. Also, you can easily edit your photos even before actually clicking them just while taking the shot so that you get the perfect picture in just one take. Even if they aren’t on the point you can always edit them with so many tools whether it be adding makeup, giving your cheeks that extra glow, or else just giving them a beautiful and dramatic touch.
- Slim, reshape and lengthen your selfie or photo.
- Real-time editing technology.
- Artistic retouching.
- Add depth and style to your photo.
6. Photo Editor by Aviary
Photo editor by aviary is a one-stop solution for all your editing problems. It has a ton of effects and features which you can easily use and edit your photos like a pro. Also, they are always updating their features so you get your hands on all the trendy and new tools and effects. You can also submit a photo editor feature request or check out the list of upcoming features on their website.
- One-tap auto-enhance.
- Adjust brightness, contrast, color temperature, and saturation.
- Cosmetic tools: fix redeye, remove blemishes and whiten teeth.
- Create your own memes.
- Fun stickers.
7. Prisma photo editor
Prisma photo editor is not a regular editing app because it not just edit your photos but instead turn them into a magnificent art. It takes inspirations from renowned artists such as Munk, Picasso as well as world famous ornaments and patterns. Prisma has over 800 art filters to choose from, so if you want to edit your photos not just in regular filters but in a more artistic way then Prisma is a perfect choice.
- Stunning photo effects.
- Save photos in SD as well as HD quality.
- More than 800 modern art filters.
8. You cam perfect – selfie photo editor
You cam perfect is an app which satisfies all your beauty editing needs. It has a number of effects suiting to everyone’s facial feature including eyes, brows, lips, flawless skin, eye bag removal and so much more. Also, you can change the background of your photo and select another background from your images just like a green screen. Stylize your photos with a bunch of stickers or add some text related to your image. Even if you are not smiling in a photo or want to make that smile more visible then select their unique smile tool for that natural smile on your face.
- Real-time skin beautifying effects in beauty camera and video selfies.
- Edit photos with full editing toolkit.
- Share pics with friends.
- Achieve a flawless and luminous face in every picture.
- Cutout and object remover.
9. B612 – Beauty & Filter Camera
B612 is an app which lets you take selfies that can turn your face into a cute animal and not just it also you can take boomerang videos like Instagram. It has over 1500 diverse stickers with stylish effects and filters which you can choose even before taking the shot so you know which filter suits you best. Whether it be photos or videos it will be in HD quality also you can add music to your videos to make it more lively and fun.
- Real-time beauty effects to get the perfect shot at once.
- Easily create high-quality music videos.
- Meet cute characters that come to life using AR stickers.
10. PIP Camera – Photo Editor Pro
PIP Camera is a photo editing app which makes your photos more visually appealing by setting your photo in some creative photo frame and blurring the background automatically so that you get to be in more focus. They have 200+collage frames with 20+ photo filters for decorating your images as per your need and style. PIP camera also includes trendy artistic filters such as cartoon style or comic style to give an extra style to your image.
- PIP style photo collage.
- Magazine style photo collage.
- Grid collage.
- HD beautifying.
11. Cymera – Camera Photo Editor & Beauty
Cymera is a beautiful camera app with 130 amazing filters and tools that will turn your imperfect photos into a perfect one. It has 7 different and fascinating camera lenses to add a little more fun to your photos. Get a perfect body within a blink of an eye with all its new body-shaping features, also get 200 kinds of natural hair and makeup, so play with new looks every day and see what best suits you. Give the perfect brightness to your photo or blur the background in just one touch.
- Retouch or adjust photos instantly.
- Camera lenses and silent mode.
- Amazing filter.
- Collage and no crop feature.
Choosing Best Photo Editor Apps for Android
All these apps are great for editing photos. So you can’t go wrong with any of these apps. However if you are a serious editor and want to be more creative with your photos then Lightroom and Snapseed are the best option for you any day.
Now there are thousands of free presets available for Lightroom mobile app that can give your photos a professional look in minutes. If you don’t know how to install presets in Lightroom mobile you can read this tutorial.
What do you think about this list of Best Photo Editor Apps for Android? Feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions in the comments.
- 5 Best No Crop Apps For Instagram and WhatsApp
- 7 Best Snapchat like Face Filter Apps for Android
- 10 Best YouTube Video Editing Apps for Android
- 7 Best Selfie Camera Apps for Android