Portable Document Formats ( PDFs ) can include links, buttons, and other multimedia files. They are small in size and can easily be shared from one device to other. Nowadays people rely on their smartphones and that is why it is necessary for them to have a proper PDF reader App installed on their device.
There are thousands of PDF viewer Applications available on Google Play store for Android users. Choosing one best App from thousands can be very frustrating and time-consuming too. So, to make your job little easier I have put together a list of 6 Best PDF Reader Applications for Android Users. All these Apps are 100% free and available on Google Play Store.
These are the Best PDF Reader Applications for Android Users:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- WPS Office + PDF
- OfficeSuit + PDF Editor
- Xodo PDF Reader & Editor
- Google Drive
- Microsoft Office Word
1. Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Instantly open PDF docs from email, web, or from any app that provides an option to “Share.”
- Offers Astonishing features like Search, scroll, zoom in and zoom out.
- Can be used to Scan multiple document pages to make it into a single PDF file.
- Highlight, Mark up text or make comments on PDFs using annotation tools, drawing tools, and sticky notes.
2. WPS Office + PDF
- All in one App that can be used to create, view or edit PDFs, Office Documents, and PPTs.
- Easily convert any office document ( word, text, excel, powerpoint ) to PDF.
- Share documents via Wifi, Email, WhatsApp, etc.
- Add Bookmarks, search, crop, scroll, zoom in and zoom out.
3. OfficeSuit + PDF Editor
- Support for PDF files and Document Scanning.
- Easily Share documents via cloud services like DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc, or via email and Bluetooth.
- All in One App which allows you to create, view, edit Word, Excel & PowerPoint docs, and also delivers high-level PDF services.
- Amazing features like PDF security, Support for Digital Signatures, Permissions Management, Annotations and more.
4. Xodo PDF Reader & Editor
- View PDFs, write on PDF, Highlight and Underline text, etc.
- Open office .docx and .pptx files with Xodo PDF Reader & Editor.
- Support for Digital signatures.
- Auto-sync PDF files with Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive.
5. Google Drive
- Open PDF and other multimedia files.
- Quickly share files and folders with others.
- Use your device camera to scan documents.
- Backup Documents and other media files.
6. Microsoft Office Word
- View text docs, pdfs, letters, scripts, write-ups, and more.
- Share your pdfs and document files.
- All in one App that allows you to create, edit, view and share your files with others instantly and smoothly.
- Manage Access Permissions, layout and formatting, customize your documents and lot more…
You Might Like:
Liked this list? If yes then please do share this post with your friends on facebook and twitter. If you have Any question regarding this topic, please feel free to ask it in the comments. And Also let us know which is your favorite PDF reader App?