Portable document format (PDF) is a file format used to present and exchange documents reliably, independent of software, hardware or operating system. PDF file format is a computer application that can easily store, save and transmit the content in a noneditable format. It is used in preparing documents in a commercial or nonprofit organization. You can prepare documents like legal copies, newsletters, business proposals, manuals and much more. Its very common to think that PDF files can only be edited in a computer or so, with new advances in technology it is very easy and convenient for us to now edit them using certain applications. Thus in this article, we are going to review 10 Best PDF Editor Apps For Android which you can use to edit your non-editable PDF Files.
Here are the 10 Best PDF editor Apps for Android
- Xodo PDF Reader and editor.
- Office Suite: Free office+ PDF editor.
- WPS office.
- Foxit Mobile PDF.
- Write in PDF.
- PDF file Reader.
- PDF reader and PDF file viewer with Creator.
- PDF filler: sign and fill PDF.
- Fast PDF Converter and PDF Reader.
- PDF Reader for Android 2018.
1. Xodo Pdf Reader and editor
Xodo is an all in one PDF reader and editor that you need to manage, edit or make your files suitable for you. With xodo, you can read, annotate, sign and share PDF forms and also sync them with your google drive, Dropbox, and one drive. There are so many features that you can do so much with. You can bookmark files, crop pages also have a night mode that helps you in reading your files in darkened environments.
- Fastest PDF viewing engine and smooth navigation.
- Write directly on a PDF, highlight and underline text and more.
- Fill PDF forms and sign documents.
- Complete PDF support and compatible with Adobe Acrobat® and other PDF viewers supporting standard PDF annotations.
- Integrated with our in-browser Chrome app.
2. Office Suite: Free office + PDF editor
Office Suite is the app that lets you easily view, edit and create word, excel and Powerpoint applications. There is an integrated file manager, chat client with document exchanging capabilities and a multitude of other handy tools, mak8ing it the most feature enriched mobile office solution available on Android.
- Security features – work with password protected files.
- Track changes with multiple authors support.
- Cross-platform license for Windows, iOS, and Android (OfficeSuite Personal license).
3. WPS Office
WPS Office is the smallest sized and all in one complete free office available on mobile and tablets. It integrates all office word processor functions be it Word, PDF, presentation, spreadsheet, memo and docs scanner in one application and is fully compatible with Word, excel, powerpoint and other formats. The aim of the app is to provide you one stop working solution.
- Easy to share office documents via WIFI, NFC, DLNA, Email, Instant Messaging, Whatsapp, Telegram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Support documents encryption, keep your office documents &data safe.
- File Formats: doc, docx, wpt,dotm,docm, dot, dotx / xls, xlsx, xlt, xltx, csv, xml , et, ett / PDF / ppt, pot, dps, dpt, pptx, potx, ppsx / text / log, lrc, c, cpp, h, asm, s, java, asp, bat, bas, prg, cmd, Zip.
- Special Night Mode and Mobile View mode for Documents viewing and PDFs reading.
- Automatically save office documents to the clouds: Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, and OneDrive. Keep your all documents always up-to-date via cloud service.
4. Foxit Mobile PDF
Foxit Mobile PDF is the most reliable, lightweight and fast application that helps you in reading, viewing and editing all your PDF files. Unlike other PDF viewers and readers, this one comes with connected PDF a leading edge technology that power document intelligence, security and collaboration services for PDF files.
- View, manage and annotate PDF files.
- Protect PDF files with certificates, passwords, and Microsoft Rights Management Services (RMS).
- Optimize PDF documents.
- Convert PDFs to Microsoft Office files, TXT, image, and HTML files.
- Add/Edit text and image objects in PDF (requires a subscription to Foxit PhantomPDF Business).
5. Write on PDF
Write on PDF is the easiest and convenient annotator for you. You can take notes by own handwriting with a variety of pen and tools. You can easily write on your PDF files, correct them or highlight important files just like you do with a pen and paper.
- List of all PDF files in your device.
- Storage: To access the PDF files stored on your phone.
- Save a PDF file with your text and drawing content.
6. PDF File Reader
Its the perfect app that is multipurpose and rich in nature that not only is a PDF reader but a complete editor and a scanner for your documents as well. Also, it provides you more add-on that can convert your PDF to text format too. You can organize all your PDF in a single place that supports all kinds of file format. You can also add your signature to your PDF.
- A complete PDF reader that organize all your PDF’s on a single place.
- Sign your document by hand and save for future reference.
- Crop the document, edge adjustment can give a proper scan image that can send to anyone.
- Converted Texts file can be of in .txt or in .doc format.
7. PDF Reader and PDF File Viewer with Creator
Do you want to read PDF files, documents of an ebook? Then this app is just for you. you can get a PDF viewer, creator, and editor and also never worry about your PDF reading material. This simple app will get all your work done efficiently.
- View PDF & Create PDF. Using PDF Creator you can Create PDF Files.
- Save and Share PDF Files using the all-new PDF Creator app or PDF Viewer App or PDF Reader App.
- Browse PDF Files via the all-new PDF Reader & PDF Editor 2018.
8.PDF Filler: sign and fill PDF
You can get in control of your workflow with this app, share and sign PDF with your android phone. You can complete tax forms, submit contracts and job applications quicker than before. Its a powerful yet simple online PDF editor.
- Choose from a selection of more than 10 million fillable templates from the PDFfiller document library.
- Add an extra layer of security by using two-step verification.
- Save all your documents in unlimited cloud storage.
9. Fast PDF Converter and PDF Reader
Fast PDF to word convert format now is very popular and loved not because of its convenience as small size, high compatibility with Android devices, including font and prevents from copying and editing. It is an easy-to-use app and amazing conversion quality makes this the ultimate converter for your phone.
- Convert all office docs ( word, text, Excel, PowerPoint, doc ) to PDFs, PDF to Word Converter.
- The PDF Merge Tool is a simple utility to merge PDF documents together.
- PDF Compressor lets you compress PDF documents and reduce file size.
10. PDF Reader For Android 2018
PDF reader and editor 2018 is an app that is very multipurpose and versatile in nature that is not only a reader but also a scanner for your documents. It is a pdf processor and tool that allows to open, navigate, preview, write and draw over any file.
- PDF orientation: Vertical and horizontal views provide the most convenient experience for you.
- PDF next to page: Quickly move to the PDF page you desire. It is very convenient to see what is currently being viewed.
- PDF Viewer: The most important feature of this application is the PDF viewer. You can easily and quickly view the contents of the PDF files in your device. From anywhere, you can quickly launch this application to view your PDF.
These are our app recommendations for you that you can choose from. If you have any topics that want us to cover or any favorites comment it down in the comment section below. Do not forget to comment or share this with your friends.
Related Posts For You:
If you liked this article (10 Best PDF Editor Apps for Android) then don’t forget to share it with your friends on Facebook or Twitter.