Your phone already has a default keyboard and it supports a few native languages. They support languages like English, Arabic and many others. But what they don’t support are a few native languages that you might need or want. And what if you need or want to write in Chinese, French or something?
Then that is when multilingual apps come in handy. You can install these apps and get your preferred languages. These apps also help you out with emojis and themes of your choice. With these apps, you can adopt a new style to express your emotions and thoughts.
In this post, we will list down the best multilingual apps that can have you sorted.
Best Multilingual Keyboard Apps for Android:
- SwiftKey Keyboard
- Google Indic Keyboard
- GO Keyboard
- ZenUI Keyboard
- TouchPal Keyboard
- Multiling O Keyboard + Emoji
- Typany keyboard
- Classic Big Keyboard
GBoard is the app that has everything you love speed and reliability like never before. There are so many features that you might love. With options like glide typing, voice typing and more. No more app switching you can just search and share right from your keyboard.
- Themes: Choose your own theme, with or without key borders.
- Google Translate — Translate as you type on the keyboard.
- Multilingual typing — No more switching between languages manually. Gboard will autocorrect and suggest from any of your enabled languages.
- Voice typing — Easily dictate text on the go.
- Glide Typing — Type faster by sliding your finger from letter to letter.
2. SwiftKey Keyboard
This is an intelligent keyboard from Microsoft that will learn your writing style so you can type faster. It learns and adapts your unique way of typing including your slang, nicknames, and emoji. It also provides you an autocorrect that actually works and helps with predictions.
- Customize your keyboard size and layout.
- Emoji keypad learns and predicts your favorite emoticons.
- Make keyboard themes with your photograph as the background.
- SwiftKey supports over 300 languages.
- Write properly thanks to a spell checker and auto text with A.I.-powered predictions.
3. Google Indic Keyboard
Choose your own native language and now you can type in it on this app. You can type out messages, update your social media or compose emails too. It supports different types of modes too that you can choose from. Set it your default keyboard and enable it and you are good to go.
- Hinglish mode – If you choose “Hindi” as an input language, the English keyboard will suggest both English and Hinglish terms.
- Handwriting mode – Write directly on your phone screen.
- Native keyboard mode – Type directly in the native script.
- Transliteration mode – Get output in your native language by spelling out the pronunciation using English letters.
4. GO Keyboard
It is the choice of over 200 million users. With themes and emojis and gifs and also so much to choose from. It makes typing and texting easy for you. It’s personalized and also respects your privacy while you use it.
- It is free to use a pack of 800 emoticons, emoji, and sticker.
- There are 10000+ colorful themes.
- Smart enough to recognize mistyping and makes your typing easy.
- It provides various layouts such as QWERTY keyboard, QWERTZ and AZERTY keyboard for pad tablet.
- Free your hands with voice input.
Fleksy is the most private and customizable keyboard to search, share and type. You can find and search gifs and stickers. You can even search the web privately, autocorrect what you type and customize your keyboard easily. It is much better than your standard input methods and predictive text engines.
- Use Fleksy Extensions to customize your top keyboard with incredible features.
- Fastest Keyboard.
- Seamlessly switch between languages while typing.
- Fleksy supports over 40 languages.
- It does not collect any personal data without your explicit permission.
6. ZenUI Keyboard
Use this app and make your conversations more expressive. Make your conversations more expressive on social media apps with 800+ emoji and emoticons. As a custom keyboard, you can download beautiful themes, languages, or customize your keyboard using your own photos.
- Emoji and emoticons: Tap the emoji icon on the toolbar or enable emoji and emoticons in the input language list.
- Customize your own keyboard skin or download themes from Keyboard Theme Store to make typing more fun and personalized.
- Convenient access to most-used keyboard settings such as emoji, language switch, voice, numeric keypad, theme, and other personalization options.
- Voice input.
- Next word predictions.
7. TouchPal Keyboard
Touchpal is the perfect and cool keyboard that you need. With fun emoji, auto correct and glide typing there is so much you can do. It protects you from typos with its excellent AI feature even when you are using its Swype keyboard typing.
- Support multiple emoji keyboard theme plugins.
- TouchPal keyboard 2018 for android supports over 150 languages.
- TouchPal for wear version or pad can run even without a phone connected.
- Type fast and single-handedly, ‘autocorrect typos’, next-word prediction feature.
8. Multiling O Keyboard
This is a super lightweight app yet flexible and powerful. It super fast and gesture-oriented app that is reliable with an easy positioning. It has unlimited themes to offer that you can choose from and customize your keyboard.
- All in one, multilingual.
- Gesture oriented.
- Resizable and easy positioning.
- Multiple layouts.
- Ultra customizable.
- Easy switch between languages, layouts, voice input, or even other keyboards.
9. Typany Keyboard
It is the first keyboard to combine all the different DIY features on Google Play. It includes DIY Theme, Animoji, Emoji maker, Font and so much more. It supports over 100+ languages. It allows you to write in your native language. And also customize your own theme.
- Works with Tenor to offer latest GIFs. It contains all kinds of the most popular GIFs and Memes.
- Voice Input.
- Offers many kinds of Emoji Figures.
- AI assistant – TiPi.
- Typany Keyboard provides Doodle function to fully release your creatives.
10. Classic Big Keyboard
This is a classic keyboard that you can use to fulfill all your feature needs. You can even change the theme and sound and vibration of your typing too. Also, customize everything from the top or bottom of the keyboard. There are gesture and voice input and also many language options to choose from.
- Select your theme from many themes of the Classic Keyboard.
- Adjust the size of the keys.
- Change the sound and vibration of typing.
- Display settings.
- 10 Best File Sharing Apps For Android With Wifi File Transfer Capabilities
- 5 Best Free Keyboard Apps For Android 2018
These are the best apps that you can use for a multilingual keyboard. If you have any app suggestions or topic suggestions comment it down in the comment section below. Don’t forget to comment on it or share it with your friends.