Everything is going digital. Now, most of our work is just one click away. Your smartphone does everything for you. Even, Food and cooking lovers are now benefitted. Gone are the days where people had to take cooking classes to learn cooking their favourite dish. Now, your smartphone will give you millions of recipes free by using these Indian cooking apps and Indian recipes apps. Here we are going to list 5 best Indian cooking apps and recipe apps.
Best Indian Cooking apps and Recipe Apps:
- Indian Recipes FREE – Offline App
- Hebbars kitchen
- 10000+ Indian Recipes Book
- Hindi Recipes
- Food Book Recipes
1. Indian Recipes FREE – Offline App
Indian Recipes App is most popular among those with more than 10,000 Indian recipes collection. If you’re Indian cuisines’ fan then this app is definitely for you. It has covered all the Indian cuisine that you might want to cook and eat. From North to South India, every state has been covered here with their special recipes. The app has been perfectly designed keeping the navigation easy. You can easily use this app and search recipes, as many as you want. Recipes are explained in an easy manner with a separate list of ingredients. The best thing about the app is that you can use it offline i.e. without using your Mobile data you will have access to these Indian recipes. You will get 6 main categories in the app namely, Vegetarian, Non-Vegetarian, Beverages, Snacks, deserts, and Vegan dishes. If you are health conscious you can search for healthy recipes in this cookbook. Overall the app is apt for all cooking lovers.
- Healthy recipes across menus of Hindi, Tamil, Marathi, Bangla, Gujarati & Malayalam.
- Eastern Western North and South Indian Food Recipes App.
- Pure veg recipes for Paleo and Atkins diet plan.
- Microwave recipe ideas from popular chefs like Ramsay, Zakir, Rida, Astro, Pineiro, and Rahat.
2. Hebbars kitchen
Another app on the list is Hebbar’s Kitchen. This is the Best Indian Recipe app for those who prefer learning from visuals. The app describes each and every recipe with step by step pictures and additionally, it has videos for all Indian recipes. So, learning new recipes becomes easy here. The Hebbar’s Kitchen app has all Indian cuisines, plus it is famous for its Instant recipes section. The app works offline but if you want to watch videos then you would need to connect your smartphone to the internet. Hebbar’s Kitchen has many useful features such as you can save favorites and bookmark recipes to access later. In every recipe, you will get some extra cooking tip and notes as well. It has a separate video section where you can watch any video you want. You can share recipes on Facebook, WhatsApp or any other social media platform with your relatives and friends.
- New recipes added regularly.
- Recipes are with brief and well-presented videos and step-by-step photos.
- Dedicated section for videos to browse and select the playlist.
- Share your favorite recipes with your friends via messages, WhatsApp, email or any social networking sites.
3. 10000+ Indian Recipes Book
How about having a digital cookbook in your phone? Isn’t it great? 10000+ Indian recipes book is one of such cookbooks. This app will get you 10000+ Indian recipes on your mobile, and that too offline. The cooking recipes are categorized into main and subcategories making your navigation easy. It features over 14 different cuisines of India. You can search for your desired recipe by region, cuisine, type or even ingredients. You can bookmark your favorite recipes and can access them later in My favorites section. The app has also included healthy recipes on the list, so if you eat low carb dishes, you can get such recipes here easily.
- Easy cookbook menu of 10000+ quick feast recipes.
- Indian Recipe organized into Categories and Sub Categories.
- Included North and South Indian Food Recipes App.
- Recipe finder to find recipes by title, cuisine, ingredients, region and type.
4. Hindi Recipes
Hindi Recipes app is for all the cooking learners and food lovers who prefer Hindi. This is one of the Best Indian Cooking apps and Recipe Apps of all the time. All the Indian recipes listed here are in Hindi, so if you don’t have good command in the English language, you don’t have to compromise with English recipe apps. This app totally in Hindi, purely made for Indians. It has 20 categories of food recipes from which you can easily make your choices. Hindi Recipes allows you to mark recipes as favorites and also have the option of sharing with friends. For all the mothers the app also has recipes for kids.
- It Best Indian food Recipe App with 100% Offline access.
- You can share recipes with friends and families.
- Save your Favorite Recipes for later.
5. Food Book Recipes
Last on the list but not the least, Food Book recipes app is also a great Indian cooking recipe app. This app has a wide collection of different cuisines of India. You can search recipes by using smart recipe finder. It allows you to search for a recipe by Ingredients, tags, Cuisine, Nutritional values, calories, duration etc. With using categories finding recipes is much more easier. You can mark favorites and share recipes with others. The app also has videos of recipes to make your cooking easy. A separate section is given to festival recipes for all foodies.
- Search Indian recipes by ingredients, names, and tags.
These were the 5 Best Indian Cooking apps and Recipe Apps. Your cooking will get easy with these apps, even if you are a beginner. Choose your app from the list and enjoy cooking.
- 10 Best Apps to Organize Your Life
- 8 Best Android Apps To Fetch a Smoother Travel
- 7 Best Yoga Apps for Android: Best Free Yoga Apps 2018
If you like this list then don’t forget to share it with your friends and colleagues. Did we miss any Best Indian cooking recipe apps? Let us know in comments.