Are you looking for ways to beat the boredom during this pandemic? Well, we’ve something for you. Ever heard of idle games, doesn’t necessarily mean to be idle as such! I am sure that you might have heard of idle games for some slothful activity but believe me, it’s not. You’ll enjoy them playing for sure and to make your work easier, we’ve handpicked 10 best idle games for Android that are worth playing.
What are the idle games?
Idle games often referred to as Clicker or Incremental games, are games where players perform simple actions such as clicking on the screen repeatedly to earn some in-game currency. As you continue playing, you’ll generate more stuff over a period of time and thereby manage your revenue streams. They include mechanics that are super simple.
Download the best idle games for Android
The initial of the game is always easy but as you progress in the game, the complexity increases as additional features are added to make the game a bit difficult yet captivating. The best part about idle games is that it will continue generating game currency even when you’re away and once you return back to the game, you will see a lot of rewards and currencies as a token of accomplishment. All in all, Idle games equip interactive elements that make it interesting and fun to play.
1. Human Evolution Clicker Game: Rise of Mankind
Human Evolution Clicker Game is one of the best idle games available out there for Android users. Combining animals to get a new breed is always a fun thing to do. While playing, you’ll be allowed to take identical single-celled or multi-celled organisms, play with their genetics, and enjoy the end results. To accelerate evolution, you always have the option of buying crystals open to you. Download this game and try different experiments with mixing.
- Try different experiments with mixing.
- Create cyborgs and intelligent robots
- Develop and update creatures.
- Buy crystals to accelerate evolution.
2. Taps to Riches
Taps to Riches allows you to build your empire and become a billionaire business tycoon. It’s a unique city-building simulation game with tap and click mechanics. Simply unlock, hire, and collect as many Advisors and Bizbots as you can to upgrade your business value. You can even buy and upgrade your businesses in order to see them evolve into architectural masterpieces.
- Tons of Bonuses and Achievements.
- Take advantage of Bizbots.
- Earn extra cash as you venture into new cities.
- Upgrade buildings and invest in your city.
3. Vlogger Go Viral – Tuber Game
With Vlogger Go Viral, you can produce videos, manage your channel, gain millions of subscribers and views. You can choose from a variety of topics such as cats, dogs, food, games, music, movies, geek, and many more. Make a video on a trending topic and watch it go viral. So download this game and climb your way to stardom. The game is free to download but contains items that can be purchased for real money.
- Tons of upgrades for your equipment and home studio.
- Lots of topics to choose from.
- Manage your channel: upvote your fans, downvote your haters.
- Upgrade your equipment and studio to reach the skies.
4. Idle RPG clicker games: Evolution Heroes of Utopia
Like other Idle RPG clicker games, it too equips challenges to conquer the world of Utopia and you’ll have guns instead of spells and swords. This game is indeed very easy to play as all you need to do is tap to attack monsters. Isn’t that simple. Also, great graphics and animations keep the game intact and even more interesting.
- Just tap to attack monsters.
- Tap your way to victory and swipe mutants.
- Online and offline idle mode.
- Great graphics and animations.
5. Idle Heroes
With Idle Heroes, you’ll start your journey from Sara Forest to the High Heaven that will eventually lead you to a battle eliciting the forces of darkness. The best part about this game is that it allows you to train your heroes while you’re away and that when you return back they will be stronger. It’s a fun game that is worth playing.
- Set your heroes’ training while you’re away.
- More than 200 Heroes in different factions with specific skills.
- Forge magical gears, and outfit your warriors for victory.
- Fight alongside your friends.
6. Idle Farming Empire
As the name says, the Idle Farming Empire involves tasks and challenges that will take you to a journey of becoming the richest farmer in the universe. For that, you’ll have to invest your profits into a wide variety of whacky crops and animals and earn millions as you establish your empire. You can also increase your production by powering up the sun and making it rain on your farm.
- Automate your farm and earn continuously.
- Collect hundreds of cool crops and animals.
- Weather Control.
- Free to play online or offline, no connection required.
7. Tap Titans 2
In Tap Titans 2, all you’ve to do is grab your sword, assemble a team of heroes, and join Sword Master on an epic adventure to defeat the mighty Titan Lords in over 70,000 levels.
You can also upgrade your blade for new gear, gather pets, and enter multiplayer clan raids with users across the globe. Moreover, you can cash in your progress for powerful old artifacts in order to become stronger.
- Play the full idle RPG game experience offline and on the go.
- Recruit heroes and loyal pets to help you withstand the endless Titan onslaught.
- Unlock unique skills to power up strategically to fight monsters.
- Collect equipment to customize your hero’s blade & armor.
8. Idle Factory Tycoon: Cash Manager Empire Simulator
Idle Factory Tycoon allows is another idle clicker factory empire simulator game where you’ll have to invest in many industries and lead workers to produce the hottest products in the market. You can manage up to 30 different workstations in each factory and thereby collect more idle cash, money, gold, and rewards. It also allows you to improve your machines and production to make more money in your tycoon business management industry.
- Manage up to 30 different workstations in each factory.
- Your workstations continue producing, even when you are offline.
- Use Super Cash to improve your products and sell them at a higher price.
- Use trophies and the prestige of your factories to increase productivity.
9. Egg, Inc.
Hatching chickens, building hen houses, hiring drivers, and commission research to build the most advanced egg farm in the world will be your thing to do in this game. You’ll have to get in on the gold rush and sell chicken eggs as in the future, all the secrets of the universe will be unlocked in these eggs. Moreover, the game presents you with crisp and colorful 3D graphics and a delightful simulation of a swarm of chickens.
- Simple, Casual gameplay with opportunities to challenge yourself.
- Dozens of research items.
- Dozens of missions.
- Many different hen houses and shipping vehicles.
10. Idle Miner Tycoon: Mine & Money Clicker Management
Idle Miner Tycoon is an addictive mine simulator game that mixes gold mining with idle money investment to enable you to earn profit and become a famous tycoon capitalist millionaire. All you’ve to do is take on the challenge and discover the strategy to invest and you’re good to go. The games’ main aim lies in building a great mining infrastructure and collecting resources that come on the way to gain immense productivity.
- Hire a manager to increase your mineworkers’ motivation.
- Manage more than 20 mines like a real boss.
- Collect masses of coal and gold in this mining upgrade simulator.
- Gain wealth online or offline.
Are idle games good?
Yes, they’re good as long as players like to reach large numbers as a token of accomplishment.
Why are clicker games so addictive?
The great graphics and designs of clicker games make them addictive.
Why are idle games popular?
Idle games are popular for the fact that they include mechanics to ease the player from micro to macro gameplay.
So this was our list of 10 best idle games for Android. Idle games are always fun to play with and the ones that are listed in this article comes with great graphics and animations and will not disappoint you at any point while playing.
Which one of the above stated idle games did you find compulsive? Do let us know in the comment section below.