Traveling to various countries and filling out your passport is sure fun. But this fun turns into pain when you realize different countries have different customs and currency. Whether you need to buy something or do any transaction. It is must to have a knowledge about the currency of the country you are visiting. Because during foreign transactions you need to have an accurate information into the local currency. Although moneychangers are available and you can find one easily but the verification process takes too long with very detailed data. So, to ease your worry in foreign countries it is advisable to have a currency converter app in handy. So, cutting down the chase check out this 7 Best Currency Converter Apps For Android. Such apps will let you know exactly how much is the amount and will save you from any hassle.
7 Best Currency Converter Apps For Android:
- Easy Currency Converter
- Currency Converter Plus Free with AccuRate™
- ConvertPad – Unit Converter
- Exchange Rates – Currency Converter
- Currency Converter
- Unit Converter
- Forex Currency Rates
1. Easy Currency Converter
Easy Currency Converter app helps you to convert over 180+ currencies with live exchange rates. Also for using this app, you don’t need internet or WiFi connection, it works even in offline mode. In addition, you can convert multiple currencies at one time with no roaming fees. So, get live rates and graphs as your assistance with the Easy Currency Converter app.
- 180+ world currencies and 4 metals.
- Live exchange rates.
- Convert multiple currencies at once.
- Search function to quickly add a new currency.
2. Currency Converter Plus Free with AccuRate™
Currency Converter Plus is user-friendly and easy to use application. With this app, you get multiple currency fields, historic rate charts, and a built-in calculator for convenience. So that while traveling abroad you can be completely free from your worries. In addition, this app works offline even when the exchange rate data is not available. So, convert currencies and calculate them in one application without switching back and forth.
- Instant currency conversion by setting your own custom fields.
- Easy calculator with results in local currencies.
- All world currencies, Bitcoin, and precious metals.
- Offline exchange rate support for airplane or offline modes.
3. ConvertPad – Unit Converter
ConvertPad is a fully featured app which covers Unit converter, Currency converter, and Calculator. It has a user-friendly interface which makes it easy to use. The app supports 160+ currencies and 25 languages so that you don’t get any trouble. In addition, the app also has a number of customization options which makes it more fast and personalized. So, do real-time conversation and calculation with the ConvertPad app.
- Unit Comparison Table.
- Supports 2 preferences as primary & secondary languages.
- Formula(functional form) support for user-defined units.
- Thermodynamic Steam tables.
4. Exchange Rates- Currency Converter
Get live exchange rate from every world currency with the Exchange Rates app. You can easily track currency, view interactive currency charts, or can quickly convert any currency pair. The app supports 180+ currencies, precious metals, and bitcoin. The app also makes it easy for searching by segregating into country, code, name or symbol. So, convert multiple currencies at once and get results in a few taps with the Exchange Rates – Currency Converter app.
- Supports 180+ currencies, precious metals, and bitcoin.
- Integrated calculator with large keypad buttons.
- Slideshow of banknote images for each country.
- Currency converter works offline (no roaming charges).
5. Currency Converter
Easily convert 15 foreign currencies at once with the Currency Converter app. The app provides with rates lists and graphs with historical data. Simply type the numbers you want to converts and get results in seconds. The app also works in offline mode and you can even add any currency which is not on the exchange lists. So, calculate and convert currencies on your Android device with no trouble with the Currency Converter app.
- Instant conversion just by typing the numbers.
- Add new currency code and run the update.
- Convert 15 currencies at once.
- Whole world currencies and precious metals.
6. Unit Converter
Unit Converter is simple and easy to use and has a clean user interface. The app has a Quick List View feature which lets you view all conversion at one glance or you can make your own favorite list. It has no ads and includes a currency converter with over 60 currencies. Also with the paid version of the app, you can unlock 169 currencies.
- Contains no ads.
- Currency converter with over 60 currencies.
- Filter Main List.
- Quick list view.
7. Forex Currency Rates
Track all world currencies at one place with the Forex Currency Rates app. It supports 140+ world currencies and all major currencies and metals. You can also add, remove and refresh currencies. In addition, it supports landscape mode which is optimized for tablets. So, convert currencies and travel free with no worries with the Forex Currency Rates app.
- Support for major metals like Gold, Silver etc.
- Currency pair details with daily and weekly charts.
- Support for Inverse/Reverse selection.
- Displays news stories related to each currency pair.
If you find this article helpful or interesting do like and comment your views in the comment box.