Hello everyone. Fitness is the talk of the day. Whomsoever you meet, they are conscious about their health and there is a good reason behind that. The widespread message of healthy living has touched Billions of people. People who used to devour junk food once have now switched to low carb diet and are resorting to a balanced and healthy eating habit. This trend can be easily understood from the fact that health industry is one of the fastest booming sectors today. The market is flooded with healthy alternatives and this is not limited to food alone. The whole concept of healthy habits have been modernised and today there are many fitness apps that can help you to track your calorie, diet, stamina, etc. Without much ado, let’s talk about some of the best calorie counter apps for Android users.
9 Best Calorie Counter Apps For Android
1. Calorie Counter by FatSecret
With an Android app raring of 4.1 and more than 200k app downloads, Calorie Counter App by FatSecret is undoubtedly one of the most popular calorie counter apps available. This app is very simple to use and it boasts about everything that you can ever imagine of. It offers diet plans and it lets you keep track of your day’s diet. Not only that, with this app you can optimise your calories and can also keep track of your daily exercise. This app can be linked to Google Fit, Fitbit and even Samsung health. It has an amazing feature that lets you know the nutritional value of your food just by clicking a photo of the food. With an increasing online community, your health plan is more likely to be fun and involving.
- Weight tracker to record your weight loss progress.
- An exercise diary to record all the calories you burn.
- Diet food recipes and meal ideas.
- Detailed reporting of all your calories, macros and nutrients.
2. Calorie Counter by My Fitnesspal
Calorie Counter app by My Fitnesspal is considered as the world’s most popular app and a whopping download number of 1 million plus verifies this. With this app, you can set your goals and keep track of everything including your calorie intake and the hours spent on exercise. What’s more amazing is that this app offers a vast menu of food items that you can try and it also tracks your nutrient and water intake as well. The calorie counter is exact and there is no reason to not try this fantastic app. Again, this app can be synced with many popular apps and devices as well.
- 6+ million diet food database.
- Water Tracking — Log water in cups, ounces or ml.
- Track All Nutrients — Calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fibre, cholesterol, vitamins, and more.
- Choose From 350+ Calorie Burning Exercises.
3. Lose it: Calorie Counter
Just like the name suggests, this app will motivate you to burn all those unnecessary calories and become healthy. Using this app is extremely easy. You just need to enter your goal and Lose it will create daily plans for you to make sure that you are on the right track. You can create and customise your meal target and also this app is spot on when it comes to measuring calories. This app has been the Editors Choice in the Play Store for a while now and this gives one more reason to try out this app.
- 25+ macronutrient and health goals to choose from.
- Track your food, weight, and activity.
- Step up your game with fun weight loss, fruit/veggie, and exercise challenges.
4. HealthifyMe Weightloss Coach, Calorie Counter
Awarded the Best App in Play Store 3 years in a row is a feat that this app has achieved. The one thing that makes this app special and different from other apps is its Indian touch. It lets you measure calories for more than 100,000 Indian foods and more. Counting calories with this app are very easy and so is countering it. It lets you create your goal and then recommends diets and exercised optimised for your weight and age.
- Largest Indian food calorie counter at your fingertips.
- Weight loss, Weight gain, Calorie counter.
- Integrate your GoogleFit, Mi Band (via Google Fit) and FitBit.
- Health goals with tailor-made exercise and diet plans.
5. Calorie Counter My NetDiary
This app lets you measure your blood glucose count with each meal and it also lets you label your food. Measuring calories is seconds work in this app and you can effortlessly enter your calorie intake. You can even integrate your Fitbit and make things more fun.
- Optional insulin and medication tracking.
- Comprehensive blood glucose tracking.
- Diet planning for weight loss and maintenance.
- Carb counting and nutrition tracking off 590,000+ verified foods.
6. Calorie, Carb and Fat counter
Yes, you read it right. This all in one app lets you measure your calories and fat together. Simply add the food item to the list and the app calculates the calorie intake. You also get a personalised nutrition plan with this app and this makes the app even more exciting to use.
- Nutrition tracking for several goals (e.g. weight loss & muscle development).
- Keep an eye on those carbs, proteins and fats.
- Earn rewards for eating healthy.
- Select your own diet plan (low carb, high protein, low calorie, whatever you want).
7. Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker
This app has one of the largest food databases with more than 3 million entries. This makes calorie tracking more precise and you can be assured that everything is going right. With this app, you can customise your diet and can take control of your calorie intake by following various diet plans as well as by monitoring your exercises.
- Food Intake and Diet Calorie Calculator.
- Diet Program Agnostic.
- Hundreds of Exercise Demonstrations.
- Track Your Weight Daily.
8. Calorie Counter-Easy Fit
You might have seen that some food items are repeated in some of the calorie apps. Well, this is not the case with Calorie Counter-Easy Fit. You just need to simply enter the food that you just had and the app takes care of everything else. According to your intake, it measures the calories and gives a periodic count of your remaining calories so that you never go out of focus.
- Tracks your Calories, food, exercises, weight/waist progress.
- Food tracker for burned calories.
- Counts your daily macros based on the food you ate.
- Create your own food, or mix several foods into a new meal.
9. My Plate Calorie Tracker
This app lets you browse through a 2 million plus a big database of food items thus making sure that no calorie intake goes unnoticed. With this app, you can join a community of people who work progressively towards achieving a healthy lifestyle.
- Browse a large food database with over 2 million+ items.
- Keep track of your weight and calories.
- Track your water intake.
- Integrate with Google Fit to track daily walking, running and biking activity.
- Log workouts from exercise tracking database.
- 7 Best Yoga Apps for Android : Best Free Yoga Apps 2018
- 7 Best Fitness Apps For Android to Help You Keep Fit in 2018
- 5 Best Indian Cooking Apps and Recipe Apps
If you liked our list of Best Calorie Counter Apps For Android then don’t forget to share it with your friends on Facebook or Twitter. Which apps do you use to track your calories? Let us know in comments.