Taking Full Page Screenshots is no longer a trouble. Wondering how? Well, with apps that are specially meant for capturing long scrolling screenshots, you can easily manage them. With these screenshot taking apps, you don’t have to scroll the webpage over and over as all you need to do is click a button and you’ll have your web pages captured like a long picture in no time. You can further take screenshots from any social media website and stitch them together to create one seamless image. Also, not only you can capture the entire webpage but also edit the screenshot whenever you want to.
Once you’re done with the screenshot part, you can easily edit and markup your screenshot and share it with your friends.
10 Best Apps to Take Full Page Screenshots on Android
In this article, we have listed the Best Apps to Take Full Page Screenshots on Android that comes packed with handy features. So without any further ado, let us explore these screenshot taking apps.
(Note: All of these apps can be downloaded for free from the google play store)
1. Screenple Screenshots
Screenple Screenshots is one of the best apps to take full page screenshots on Android. You can download entire web pages and handle them as big screenshots easily. The app also suggests automatic crops and offers easy manual cropping. You can use notes to add information to be stored with the captured screenshots and even navigate through all your screenshots. Moreover, you can choose the way you want to take the screenshots i.e.traditional combination of power and home button, long press on home button , floating button , notification message.
- Super easy way to take, collect and organize screenshots
- Copy and paste text to save them as notes
- Automatic crops suggestions
- Combine multiple screenshots in one single image
2. Long ScreenShot Capture: Take longshot of WebPages
Long ScreenShot Capture allows you to capture the webpage and take Long Screenshots. You can convert the captured screenshots into pdf format and enjoy them offline. With this app, you can capture visible screens as well as take longshots for long screenshots. You can even save friends’ Facebook profile, comments, and then share them with your friends via Shareit, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter or Facebook etc.
- Totally free and easy to use
- Capture the whole webpage and quickly save the webpage as image
- Convert webpage to image
- Convert webpage to PDF format
3. Scroll Capture for Web
Scroll Capture for Web allows you to capture high quality screenshots with just a few taps. You can manage your screenshots with powerful tools that the app offers. The best part about this app is that it automatically saves your captured screenshots and allows you to share them directly to your friends. With this app, you can scroll capture the entire webpage and handle them as big screenshots easily.
- High quality screenshot
- Works great for long screenshots
- Every screenshot is automatically saved
- You can easily share your screenshots
4. Web Scroll Capture (Long screen shoots of web)
Web Scroll Capture lets you capture and view the web pages like a long picture. You can also view the web page offline easily once you’ve captured your web page. With this app, you can easily read the latest articles of your favorite online newspaper. All you’ve to do is click the capture scrolling page button and you will be ready with your screenshots. You can turn any webpage into a PDF file to make notes and even save the web page for reading offline.
- Capture a full web scrolling page into an image
- Capture full web scrolling screen into PDF
- You can easily view the captured webpage
- Save and read offline later
5. Stitch It! – Screenshot Editor
‘Stitch It!’ lets you stitch different screenshots together smoothly. The best part about this app is that it automatically saves screenshots to your photo library. With this app, you can upload your image directly to an unlisted URL on imgur.com and share through WhatsApp, email, text message, Reddit, or any other app. It also allows you to edit any of your private information on the redact page.
- Stitch the seams together easily using our transparent overlay crop tool
- Two redact “ink” styles: freeform and locked-in horizontal
- Automatically saves every Stitch It! image to your photo library
- Upload your image directly to an unlisted URL on imgur.com
6. LongShot for long screenshot
‘LongShot for long screenshot’ allows you to capture a long web page directly. Isn’t it perfect that you can capture screenshots by just scrolling? Well, with this app, it is possible. This app is great for taking long screenshots of conversations, web pages, and threads. It also includes a powerful manual stitching tool to fine-tune a pixel-perfect long image.
- Auto capture screenshots after scrolling
- Floating screenshot capturing buttons make taking multiple screenshots like a breeze
- Powerful manual stitching tool to fine-tune a pixel-perfect long image
- Capture long web page by only 2 clicks
7. Full Screenshot Capture & Screenshot Editor
Full Screenshot Capture & Screenshot Editor is another screenshot taking app that lets you capture a screenshot with just one tap. The app has the floating button and the gadget at the top of the screen and thereby allows you to capture screenshots easily at any time. With this app, you can even add meaning to your screenshots by adding text and drawing to them. It also includes various image filters such as Smooth, Brightness, Color Depth and White Skin that will definitely transcend your screenshots.
- Rotate, crop image: Crop important things out of your screenshot
- Draw on the captured image
- Share Screenshot after editing
- Add text on photo, add text on screenshot
8. Screenshot Quick Free
Screenshot Quick Free is considered to be the fastest screenshot taking app available out there for Android devices. You can even take screenshots while playing games or watching videos. The app also allows you to view your screenshots instantly in the preview.Moreover, it works in both Rooted and Non-Rooted devices. The best part is that you can use this app without any interruptions as it includes no annoying full-screen ads.
- Crop instantly in the easiest way possible
- View your taken screenshot instantly in the preview
- Share the screenshot instantly after taking it
- Change screenshots saving location
9. Stitchcraft Free
As the name says, Stitchcraft Free lets you stitch multiple screenshots into a long one. All you’ve to do is scroll and capture the screenshots, the rest will be done by the app itself. However, make sure that there is a common area between screenshots as this will make them stitch into a tall one with ease. Once you’re done stitching them, you can share it with your friends or to any other social media platform.
- Editing screenshot with drawing on it
- You can also stitch manually
- Elegant and easy-to-use user interface!
- Manage the screenshots you’ve ever made
10. Screen Master: Screenshot & Longshot, Photo Markup
Screen Master allows you to capture the screen by just touching the floating button or by shaking your device. This way, you can easily take a screenshot on your tablet, phone or any other Android device. It comes with a variety of annotation features such as crop, add text, pixelated image, draw arrow, rect, circle and more. These features let you edit and markup your screenshot and share it with your friends with ease. Also, the app recognizes and stitches multiple photos into a long screenshot (both horizontally and vertically).
- No rooting required, No restrictions on use
- High quality screenshot, saved without any loss, support PNG format
- Web page whole capture, quickly save webpage as image
- Support save screenshot to external SD card
Which is the best screenshot app for Android?
Screenple Screenshots is one of the best apps to take full page screenshots on Android.
Can you take a screenshot on Google Chrome?
Yes, all you’ve to do is visit a website and click on the Screenshot icon in your Chrome and your screenshot will be ready.
How do you copy and paste a screenshot on Android?
You can copy the screenshot to the clipboard by clicking on the Copy tab present at the bottom-left corner of the menu and then you can easily paste it to any app or file.
This was our pick of 10 Best Apps to Take Full Page Screenshots on Android. Hope you found the aforementioned list of screenshot taking apps handy. All these apps are worth paying attention to but I’ll recommend you to try Screenple Screenshots as it allows you to take screenshots to a whole new level with some of the most powerful tools.
If you found this article useful, then don’t forget to share it with your friends. Also, feel free to comment down below if you have any doubts related to this article.