Android is one of the primary need in our daily life, and It’s increasing remarkably day by day. You can do a lot of stuff with your Android device because of the high-quality technology hardware and software developed inbuilt with it.
Many times we use our Android as a camera to capture/shoot a videos or photos. May be it for the memories or our personal reasons and individual needs. You might have to wonder that you also can create enchanting high-quality videos just by editing it with the help of Android apps.
Editing the videos is the best way to give quality to the videos, and after that, you can share it with your friends or on the YouTube.
Well, If you’re looking forward to The Best Video Editor Apps and Filmmaking Tools for Android then you’re exactly at the right place. Here in this quick guide, I will be reviewing some of the most useful and best Video Editing Apps for your Android which you can try to give a smart move on your videos.
There are tons of applications available for free as well paid in Google Play store and on the Internet for the same need, but it’s hectic to find which one is better and can do a great job ! We just did the research for you. Interesting isn’t it?
Let’s have a look at best Video editor apps and filmmaking tools for Android just enlisted below.
1. Power Director Video Editor:
Power Director Video Editor App is one of the most popular video editing application by CyberLink.com. Which offers many invisible features like Play with speed any of the videos, Voice Over (Adding music to your videos) and more exclusive features available FREE or PAID in Google Play store.
Requires Android 4.3 and up.
Rating : 4.5/5 & Size : 37 MB.
Key features of Power Director Video Editor:
- Transition Effects Editor
- Supports SlowMotion
- Easy to drag an Image, Video, and Audio
- Rotating, Trimming
- Recordable and customizable
- Easy to use and user-friendly
2. FilmoraGo Video Editor:
FilmoraGo is a great pro video editing tool by Wondershare Software (H.K.) Co., Ltd. Which provides a lot of useful features such as Mix photos and videos together and so on. Available FREE on Google Play store.
Requires Android 4.2 and up.
Rating : 4/5 & Size : 36 MB.
Key features of FilmoraGo Video Editor:
- Can create slideshow of your media files
- Video trimming, Rotating
- Excellent video effects like filters, overlays, animated text and title effects
- Easy to use
- User-friendly interface
3. AndroVid Pro Video Editor:
AndroVid Pro is an excellent and very creative simply designed app. If you want to customize your video, then AndroVid is also recommended. It has two versions available FREE as well PAID both available on Google Play store.
Requires Android 3.0 and up.
Rating : 4/5 & Size : 18 MB.
Key features of AndroVid Pro Video Editor:
- Easy to use in comparison to other apps
- Cut, Trim, Edit (You can remove the any of the parts of the video which is fantastic)
- Add Music to the videos
- You can add Texts, Frames, Effects on your videos
- You can convert any video to mp3 which is the best features of this app
4. KineMaster Pro Video Editor:
KineMaster Pro by NexStreaming Corp is blessed with a lot of amazing features such as you can add video multi layers to your work.
Requires: Android 4.1 and up.
Rating : 4.5/5 & Size : 40 MB.
Key features of KineMaster Pro Video Editor:
- 3D transition effects
- Supports video formats such as Mp4, 3gp and more
- You can add layers, images, videos, texts and more
- Directly you can Share with Facebook, YouTube and so on
- More extra beneficial features
5. VidTrim Pro Video Editor:
When it comes to video editing, then VideoTrim Pro Video Editor app is also magnificent especially for Android and yeah it’s available for all the platforms. It can help you to create a unique and creative video with it’s most advanced features. It is the Paid version, but you can try their trial version for checking it before buying. If you are satisfied with its trial version then you can purchase it.
Requires: Android 2.3.3 and up.
Rating : 4.5/5 & Size : 15 MB.
Key Features of VidTrim Pro Video Editor:
- Frame Grabbing
- Transcoding of your videos
- Easy and user-friendly interface
- They provide trial version before purchasing
6. VivaVideo Pro Video Editor:
VivaVideo Pro is one of the most powerful video editor tools for Android users. It has 100 million+ downloads and ranks as No.1 video editor app. It has two versions available as the first one is Free and second one is Paid version. The free version is also good to use but has some limitations where the Paid one is just fantastic which comes with all premium features.
Requires Android 4.0 and up.
Rating : 4.5/5 & Size : 35 MB.
Key features of VivaVideo Pro Video Editor:
- You can use it as Camera
- Providing all the standard features which given by other editor apps
- Having premium features like Watermark Free, Advertisement Free, and the freedom of video length
- You can make HD motion movies
- Extra more features such as Stickers, Texts, Transitions and 200+ effects which are available with the Pro version of the app.
We would like to hear you, Which tool or app are you using for the same? Let us know in the comments down.
If you enjoyed reading this, then please don’t forget to give a social share to this article with your friends on Facebook or Twitter.