Regularly taking a Backup of all your Android apps and other files are one of the most significant moves you can make to safeguard against losing your data.
Before factory resetting your Android phone, it is essential to backup your Android app data, messages, contacts, Emails, media, documents, and whatever else you have on your Android phone. Those are the user’s necessary files which should be stored at some safe place before any trouble occurs. Anyway, the disaster doesn’t wait for your call.
To backup your Android device, you don’t need to root it. Backup can be easily done without rooting an Android phone.
There are certain Android apps which provide free cloud storage to backup and upload your necessary files and data.
In this article, you are going to find some of the Best Android Backup Apps to backup everything from your mobile without root.
Here are the 8 Best Android Backup Apps To Backup Everything Without Root:
- Google Drive
- CM Backup- Safe, Cloud, Speedy
- App Backup & Restore
- Helium – App Sync and Backup (without root)
- Easy Backup and Restore
- G Cloud Backup
1. Google Drive
- Safely store your files and access them from anywhere in any device (laptops, tablets, mobiles).
- Easily share files and folders with others.
- Set access levels for who can view, comment, or edit.
- Use your device camera to scan in paper documents.
- Use up to 13 GB free space.
2. CM Backup- Safe, Cloud, Speedy
- Contacts backup & restore (Avatars, birthdays, etc.).
- Call logs, Messages backup & restore (SMS, MMS, text messages and Hangouts).
- Backup & restore photos and videos without rooting your Android smartphone.
- No root or other authorities required.
- View and access your backup items on the laptop at https:\\cloud.cmcm.com
3. App Backup & Restore
- Backup & Restore APK to SD card, Phone memory or cloud drive.
- Send & Share backups through Email or other channels.
- Schedule automatic backup while you are unavailable.
- Bulk & Batch backup, restore, send, upload.
- Supreme app restore & Phone recovery, Samsung/Xiaomi/Lenovo/Motorola devices are supported.
4. Helium – App Sync and Backup (without root)
- Contacts – Backup call log and SMS (no root required).
- Accounts – Backup and restore from Drive and other cloud storage sites.
- Automatic Backup schedules over WiFi.
- Cloud backup, restore and sync of files such as contacts, messages, apk files, photos.
- Backup and restore everything in one-click.
- Keeps a permanent Cloud backup of all your contacts, SMS messages and call logs.
- Restore them anytime even on a new Android device and access them wherever you want.
- Backup and Restore photos or videos in just a single click.
6. Easy Backup and Restore
- Backup SMS, MMS, Call log, Calendar, Bookmarks and Dictionary and restore them quickly on your new Android device.
- Easy data backup and restore over Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive or Box.
- Save Backup to SD Card or Gmail.
- Schedule automatic backups or manually create backups.
7. G Cloud Backup
- Auto Backup Messages (SMS), contacts, call logs, documents, settings, photos (at full resolution), videos, music and more.
- Start with 1 GB free storage and earn up to 10 GB easily.
- Automatic upload when WiFi is available and plugged in.
- Access your messages, call logs, download contacts, share music, videos and view photos from the web: http://www.gcloudbackup.com
- Protect the App with a passcode to maintain your backup security.
- Backup photos and videos automatically from your Android device.
- Manual or Scheduled backup photos and documents from your Android smartphone.
- Access your backup from anywhere using any device (Mobile, Laptop, tablet).
- 10 Best Android Data Recovery Software (Free & Paid)
- 5 Best 3ds Emulators for Android 2020
- 10 Best Background Remover Apps for Android
- Fix Google Play Waiting for Download
Well, these are some of the best backup apps for Android OS. If you liked this post, don’t forget to share it with your friends on Facebook and Twitter. Share your suggestions in the comment box.