Capturing 360 degree photos or videos and sharing them on your favourite social channels is really cool and interesting. Those days are long gone when you capture a simple 2d view photo and post it on your Facebook wall. 360 degree photos let you look around in any direction from a single point of view.
It is not necessary that you should have a special 360 degree cameras like Keymission, GoPro Fusion or Insta360 for capturing these moments. You can simply do it using your Android Smartphone. In this article, you’ll get to know about some of the Best 360 Degree Camera Apps for Android.
Here are the Best 360 Degree Camera Apps for Android users:
- Google Street View
- Panorama360: Capture+Share 360 photos to Facebook
- Photo 360° by Sfera
- Cardboard Camera
- Photaf Panorama Pro
1. Google Street View
An outstanding 360 degree camera app by the Android owner, Google. You can explore the world monuments, discover nature, and step inside the mysterious locations, museums, restaurants, and small businesses with Google Street View.
- Capture Spherical Photos (360 degree photos).
- Use your phone’s camera (no camera accessories required).
- Share to Google Maps as immersive photo spheres.
- Share 360 degree photos on Facebook.
- Immerse yourself in photo spheres with Cardboard mode.
2. Panorama360: Capture+Share 360 photos to Facebook
Panorama360, made by TeliportMe Incorporated, is a cool 360 camera app for android users. Panorama360 has been called the Instagram for Panoramas and is one of the best apps to capture 360 degree photos and watch 360 degree videos.
- Capture 360 degree pictures using panorama.
- Directly share 360 degree photos on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr.
- Automatic geotagging.
- HD option to get high resolution 360 pictures.
- Non-compass capture.
3. Photo 360° by Sfera
Photo 360° is the first ever app on Google Play Store which lets you take fantastic 360° photos without taking multiple pictures or any other manipulation.
- “Behind you” photo (available for front-facing camera devices): Create amazing photos that will show the world behind you.
- Get a 360°view of an object (or person) simply by turning around.
- 360 degree Panorama.
- Share your photos on Facebook and Twitter.
- Possibility to take landscape photos.
- GPS location record.
4. Cardboard Camera
Cardboard camera lets you Capture and share moments with virtual reality (VR) photos.
- Capture 360 Degree VR 3D photos.
- Save photos directly to Google Photos App.
- Share VR (Virtual Reality) Pictures on social channels.
- Record 360 Degree Videos.
5. Photaf Panorama Pro
Capture beautiful 360 degree panoramic photos easily by using the camera app and the orientation sensor to know the exact angle each picture was taken. This is a paid app.
- 360 Panorama Capture.
- Facebook Share – Share panoramas with your friends!
- HD Mode (Pro Version)
- Use Camera in portrait mode.
The Giroptic 360cam is a 360 degree camera built to easily capture video and photos from every angle. This App only runs with the Giroptic 360 Degree Camera.
- Easily import your 360 photos & videos from your 360cam.
- Play your 360 photos and videos using built-in 360 players.
- Experience your videos in mobile Virtual Reality headsets.
- Share your 360 photos and videos on Facebook.
- 10 Best Duplicate Photo Cleaner Apps for Android
- 5 Best Android Apps to Download Instagram Photos and Videos
Liked this post? If yes then share it on Facebook & Twitter with your friends. Share your suggestions in the comment box.