Amazon is the biggest e-commerce player in the world right now and is killing it. As they have a huge customer base already 10 years back, they started promoting their products to their existing customers.
And guess what?
Amazon products started booming, and people were buying it like crazy starting from the Amazon Kindle which was launched in 2007. After their successful first launch, the company is now putting their hands to cover all the major electronics devices like the smart assistant, amazon accessories, and even they started selling a phone which was discontinued in 2015.
In April 2018 some of the products from Amazon were their best selling products. The first trending product was the Amazon Fire Stick set-top box which was their best selling product for 20 days out of 30 days. And the second best selling product was Amazon Echo Dot which was trending for 17 days out of 30. Surprisingly, both these products come at a price below $50.
Let’s now see the top 10 products by Amazon that are trending right now:
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote | Streaming Media Player – 20 days
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) – Smart speaker with Alexa – Black – 17 days
- Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD and Alexa Voice Remote (Pendant Design) | Streaming Media Player – 20 days
- Echo (2nd Generation) – Smart speaker with Alexa – Charcoal Fabric – 17 days
- Kindle Paperwhite E-reader – Black, 6″ High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi – Includes Special Offers – 20 days
- Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa, 7″ Display, 8 GB, Black – with Special Offers – 20 days
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) – Smart speaker with Alexa – White – 17 days
- Fire HD 8 Tablet with Alexa, 8″ HD Display, 16 GB, Black – with Special Offers – 20 days
- Echo Spot – Black – 20 days
- Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa, 7″ Display, 8 GB, Marine Blue – with Special Offers – 20 days
The Top 3 Amazon Products
1. Amazon Fire Stick
You can connect your HDMI TV with Amazon Fire Stick and start streaming movies via Amazon Prime and several other applications. Moreover, you get access to a huge collection of Bollywood, Hollywood, and TV series.
The Amazon Fire Stick comes with a voice search all you need to do is press the voice button on your remote and start speaking your favourite movie name, and it will be fetched via Amazon Prime. With Amazon Fire Stick you have the power to take your TV with you. Just plug and play your best movies and TV shows anytime anywhere you want.
The Fire TV Stick has gained huge momentum in a short span of time due to its easy interface and cheap price. Moreover, there are many online resources to refer for the quick help if you are troubled with any settings. Resources like Fire Stick Tricks even covers several cord-cutting solutions with the help of Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick devices.
2. Amazon Echo Dot
Amazon Echo Dot is a smart speaker, or you can say your personal assistant (smart partner). It works on AI technology known as Alexa which recognizes your voice and commands it to Echo Dot. The device has built-in speakers, and you can also connect external speakers or headphones.
On top of that, you can directly ask Echo Dot to play any song, and it will fetch the song from Saavn, Amazon Prime, or TuneIn. You can also call or message any of your contacts via Echo Dot. The most interesting thing is you can also control bulbs, fans, and lights to turn on/off with this device.
3. Fire HD 8 Tablet with Alexa
It’s a tablet built by Amazon with has a support for Alexa. It has a huge battery life of 12 hours, so you don’t need to worry if you are travelling to carry your charger with you. Moreover, it comes with a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor and 1.5GB of RAM to handle all your daily tasks easily.
You get free access to millions of TV shows, movies, and games with this device. If you have the Prime membership, you can download any of the content for free. Furthermore, you can also use this tablet as your smart assistant with the help of Alexa.
I hope you know the idea how Amazon is making it big by selling their own products to their already existing customers. That’s a strong business model. You can visit the official Amazon website to explore all their other products, and I know you’ll love it.
If you have any doubts, then don’t forget to leave a comment down below and I’ll be more than happy to help you out. Cheers!
- 4 Social Media Management Tools to try Right Now
- The Risks Associated with File Sharing Services
- The Importance of Having a Secure Communication System for Your Company
- What is the Best Size For Instagram Posts and Stories? Complete Guide to Instagram Image Sizes