AdsOptimal Review – Best CPM Ad Network of 2017.
No doubt! AdsOptimal is the best Google Adsense alternative. Google Adsense is bloggers first choice when it comes to earning money from their blog or website. But getting Adsense approval itself is a significant achievement. Many bloggers and site owners don’t even get Adsense Approval and give up on Adsense. My site got the Adsense Approval within few days, and I tried Adsense on my blog, but it wasn’t paying even close to my expectations. Then I came to know about AdsOptimal when I was searching for Adsense alternative that I can use to monetize my blog.
Most of us wait for Google Adsense to perform well and generate decent money for us. We keep waiting and waiting, but Adsense never performs better. It is always better to keep experimenting with new Ad Networks. Do not settle until and unless you find the best match for your site. Today, We will take a closer look at AdsOptimal Ad network and help you decide whether it is right for your website or not.
About AdsOptimal Company
AdsOptimal is accessible Online Advertising Network suitable for all kind of websites. AdsOptimal started in October 2012, and It is located in San Francisco, California. With highest CPM rates and low minimum payment, AdsOptimal is becoming bloggers first choice and a primary source of revenue.
They are partnered with Google Adsense, Double Click ( by Google ), Criteo and Media LifeStreet. Over 100,000 sites are already using AdsOptimal. You can trust AdsOptimal and can use it to monetize your site.
AdsOptimal for Publishers
You get paid via Paypal or cheque, once you reach $50 which is the minimum balance to receive Payment. Most of the Ad Network have a high Minimum payout. Google Adsense pays you when you reach $100 whereas PropellerAds has Minimum payout $100 for Payoneer payments and $500 for wire transfers. Google doesn’t even support Paypal.
AdsOptimal allows you to Immerse your audience through Virtual Reality advertising.
Publishers can also increase CPMs with Premium Virtual Reality Ad Formats. AdsOptimal let you earn 10% commissions from your referrals for the 0ne year. AdsOptimal is specially designed and optimized for mobile sites, which is good news for site owners as they can maximize their revenue since the majority of visitors come from iPhones/Android phones.
AdsOptimal offers a free SignUp bonus of $15 for premium websites and $10 for websites which are not premium or high quality.
Requirements to get AdsOptimal Approval
- No minimum traffic requirement.
- A site must have legal contents and the visitors should be Humans, not Robots.
- Shouldn’t have porn related contents.
Types of Ads :
1. Page-Level Ads (Mobile)
Page-level Ads are basically to monetize Mobile traffic. As you can see in the screenshot, there are total four types of Mobile ( Page-level ) Ads.
Once you paste the Page-level Ad code on your site, AdsOptimal will automatically show Page-level ads at optimal times when they’re likely to perform better.
2. Inline Ads
You can choose any advertisement format from available Ad formats. To monetize your Mobile and Desktop traffic both Inline Ads are best option. Inline ads can run together with Page-Level ads.
Available Ad sizes :
300×250 ( Medium Rectangle )
728×90 ( Leaderboard )
300×100 ( 3:1 Rectangle )
160×600 ( Wide Skyscraper )
320×50 ( Small Leaderboard )
Number of Ad Placements :
|Tablet||3 units per viewable area|
|Mobile||Only one unit per viewable area|
Pros and Cons of AdsOptimal :
- No minimum traffic requirement, easy approval process, and better user experience.
- Hassle free Advertising. I have used many Ad networks but never found any of them as easy as AdsOptimal except Adsense. Serving Ads becomes very easy with AdsOptimal.
- Minimum Payout is $50, and you can receive the payment via Paypal or cheque.
- You will never find Malicious ads; Only high-quality Ads are served.
- AdsOptimal let you Monetize your mobile traffic to Maximize Revenues.
- High CPM rates.
- Non-premium websites will get $10 and Premium websites will get $15 as a Reward.
- Ad Management becomes very easy with AdsOptimal WordPress & Joomla Plugin.
- Inline Ads are not responsive/mobile friendly.
- Customer support is said to be 24/7, but they take more than a day or two days to respond.
How to Sign Up and start earning with AdsOptimal?
- First, You will have to Click on the Sign Up button and fill out the details and then Click on Submit.
- ” Thank You for Signing Up ” this message will be shown. Click on “Go to Get Code” to continue.
- Now you will be asked to enter your blog/website under “Add sites to your account” . Enter your blog URL and hit “Search” and wait. AdsOptimal will crawl and show Alexa Rank and Google Page Rank.
- The review may take 1-5 business days. If your site gets to approve, you will receive a notification email with invitation link.
- Click on the invitation link to complete the registration process.
- You will have to wait until you receive a confirmation email. In the confirmation email, you will receive dashboard link.
- Click on the dashboard link to get the access to “Get code”.
- Paste the Ad code on your website. Done !!!
Now you are ready to maximize your revenues with AdsOptimal.
AdsOptimal Payment Proof
Here is a Payment Proof from AdsOptimal that I received via PayPal.
Should You Join AdsOptimal ?
Yes, You should try AdsOptimal at least Once. AdsOptimal is one of the best CPM Ad Network and the best Google Adsense alternative. If you have a low traffic website, then it can take 6-12 months or more to get your first $100 from Adsense. AdsOptimal has a minimum payout of $50, and it pays $15 free bonus to premium websites and $10 to low-quality sites.
AdsOptimal will help you receive your first ever earning within few months even if your site gets 500 views/day.
I am not Joking !
Here is the proof :
If Google Adsense didn’t approve your site or you want to replace Google Adsense with some other Ad Network, then AdsOptimal may be the best Solution to monetize your site and earn money.
Liked the AdsOptimal Review? If yes then don’t forget to share this post with your friends on Facebook and Twitter. Feel free to Share your experience in the comment box.