[ 7 Best Scanner Apps for Android Phones 2018 ]
Scanning Documents are not that complicated anymore. Now, You can scan all necessary papers with your Android Smartphone. All you need is an Android phone with a decent camera and a right App that will allow you to scan documents easily.
Today, we list the 7 Best Android Apps for scanning documents. All these Apps are completely free and available on Google Play Store.
These are the best scanner apps for Android Phones to scan documents:
- Tiny Scanner
- Google Drive
- Microsoft Office Lens
- Scan Bot
- My Scans
- Clear Scanner
- With CamScanner you can easily scan Bill, Receipt, Business Card, Identity Card, Agreement Papers, PPT, Book, Newspaper and other documents.
- Easily share docs in PDF or JPEG format with your friends via social media or as an email attachment.
- Users can optimize the scan quality.
- It comes OCR (optical character recognition) that extracts texts from the images.
2. Tiny Scanner
- Scan in colour, grayscale, or black & white.
- All scanned docs are saved as Pdfs or images and can be shared via Email, Wifi, Google Drive, etc.
- Set page sizes (Letter, Legal, A4, and more) for PDF depending as per requirements.
- Password Protection for Important Documents.
3. Google Drive
- All Important files can be backed up.
- Use Android device camera to scan documents.
- Save Scanned files in pdf format.
- Edit images, Select Image Quality, Select the paper orientation, choose the paper size for pdf and lot more…
4. Microsoft Office Lens
- Scan all your notes, receipts, and other documents.
- You can convert images to PDF, Word and PowerPoint files, and save to your local device.
- Crop, edit, modify the scanned Documents.
- Quick Search helps you find the required document easily.
5. Scan Bot
- Scan your documents, receipts, whiteboards, QR codes or barcodes.
- Save your scanned pages as PDF or JPG.
- OCR text recognition.
- Highlight text, add notes, draw on the scanned pages or add your signature.
6. My Scans
- Scan a document, invoice, business card, bill, warranty, contract or memo.
- Create PDF document.
- Share your documents as Images / PDFs.
- Automatic edge detection and more.
7. Clear Scanner
- Quickly scan any kind of documents such as images, bills, receipts, books, magazines and class notes.
- Convert scan immediately into PDF or JPEG format.
- Share the files immediately via mail, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
- Automatic document edge detection and perspective correction, Set page sizes for PDF and lot more…
All Apps listed are completely free. CamScanner is most popular App of All if you are in a hurry then go with CamScanner. Google Drive is another great App which does multiple jobs. So, if you have google drive on your phone better use it.
- 8 Best Android Backup Apps
- Best Android Security Apps
- Best Android Video Editor Apps 2017
- 5 best karaoke Apps for Android 2017
- 5 Best No Crop Apps For Instagram and Whats App 2017
If you liked this post, don’t forget to share it with your friends on Facebook and Twitter. Share your suggestions in the comment box.