( Best Ad Management Plugins for WordPress )
Advertisements are the primary source of revenue for site owners/bloggers. Most of the blogs prefer displaying Banner Ads as it is the best and safe way to earn a decent amount of money.
You might have heard about those success stories of people earning thousands of dollars every month by displaying CPM ads and Affiliate banners.
WordPress users are very lucky when it comes to managing Ads on their website. There are tons of hassle free Ad management plugins and solutions available for WordPress that make it easy to administer and place Ads on your WordPress site.
In this article, I will help you choose a best Free Best Ad Management Plugin. With these free plugins, you wouldn’t need to edit your header.php, footer.php or functions.php files anymore for displaying Ad banners on your site.
Also Read :
Let’s get started,
7 Best Ad Management Plugins for WordPress are:
- Ad Rotate
- Ad Inserter
- Advanced Ads
- Ad Injection
- Insert Post Ads
- WP Advertize It
- Ad King Pro
Adrotate is a free and excellent plugin to manage and place ads on your website. The plugin works with almost every major ad servers like Google Adsense, Chitika, DFP, etc. Adrotate also has premium version, but the free version is good enough to manage and run the advertisements.
Adrotate supports all common ad sizes which includes 125×125, 468×60, 729×90, 160×600. With this free plugin, you can show ads nearly anywhere.
- Daily, monthly and yearly stats
- Track how many times a banner is clicked and show it’s Cick-Through-Ratio
- Show multiple ads at once in a grid, column or row
To manage your advertising campaigns, Adrotate is the best solution.
2. Ad Inserter
I am currently using this plugin to manage ads on my website, and it works great. Ad Inserter supports up to 16 code blocks which means you can create 16 different ad blocks and insert code almost everywhere. For beginners, this plugin can be interesting because it is a very simple plugin with advanced features.
- Server-side and client-side device detection (3 custom viewports)
- Automatic positions: before/after post, content, paragraph or excerpt
- Manual positions: shortcodes, PHP function call
- Block alignment and style: left, center, right, float left, float right, custom CSS, no wrapping
3. Advanced Ads
Advanced Ads is a simple yet powerful, but lightweight free WordPress ad manager. This plugin helps you to not only manage and insert banners in WordPress but also to test and optimize them as well.
Schedule your Ads according to your planning i.e. set a date to publish the Ad. Creating and managing ad is as simple as creating a post in WordPress and this is something with which we all are familiar. Advanced Ads has unique and lots of amazing features.
- Set a date for when to publish the ad
- Dedicated support for Google AdSense banners
- Disable all ads on individual single pages
- Individual posts, pages and other post type
4. Ad Injection
Ad Injection is another free and powerful WordPress plugin which is quite different from all other plugins out there. It has some great features in addition to essential features. Ad Injection allows you to inject any advert into your existing posts and pages.
With this plugin, you can restrict the visibility of adverts by post age, visitor referrer, and IP address. Not only the adverts, but you can also inject almost anything ( e.g. email opt-in form, Google Analytics tracking code ).
- Ads on old posts only
- Categories, tags, authors, post IDs, or post type filters
- Position the random ads to start or stop in the middle of the post
- Restrict ads by page/post id
5. Insert Post Ads
If you want to show ads inside the post i.e. above the post content, below the post content or after paragraphs, then this plugin can help you. It is very straightforward and nice plugin. Managing plugin is very easy, and no coding or basic knowledge is required.
Insert Post Ads allows you to insert ads into posts and pages only. If you are looking for a plugin that allows you to display ads in between the post content and have no other requirements such as float right or left or something like that then this plugin might be a good option.
6. WP Advertize It
WP Advertize, It is another free Ad management plugin. This plugin allows you to insert ads anywhere on your website easily. Support ads from Google Adsense, Amazon and Commission Junction.
You can also sell your placements directly from your site. This plugin comes with widget support which means you can easily display ads in the sidebar. This plugin allows you to insert as many ads as you want in posts, pages, and the sidebar.
- Sell your placements directly from your site
- Supports multiple locations such as Middle of the post, Posts below the title, etc.
- Create your own sidebar ads
- Inserting an ad block using a shortcode
7. Ad King Pro
Ad King Pro allows you to manage and track your on-site advertising through Google Analytics. It is a free WordPress plugin and comes with all essential features. You can manage your ads easily with this plugin.
You can place Ad King Pro into any page or post by using the shortcode.
- Schedule start and end times
- Display options include single display, randomized display and rotate display
- Supports images, flash, Adsense, HTML iframe and text as an “advert”
- Track impressions and clicks in your Google Analytics account
If you are a beginner, then there is no need to use any paid plugin for managing ads on your website. Above listed plugins are Best Free Ad Management Plugins for WordPress. These plugins nearly allow you to monetize every part of your site.
You might like :
- AdsOptimal Review – Best CPM Ad Network of 2017
Liked this post? If yes then do not forget to share this post with your friends on facebook or twitter. If you have Any question regarding this topic, please feel free to ask it in the comments.
Let us know which plugin you are using to manage ads on your WordPress site by leaving the name of plugin in the comment box.